Ye Shokhian Ye Baankpan 💘 Jo Tujhme hai kahin nahi 💙

Anuj was talking to Samar and Pakhi, when Anupama walked in, cladded in a sparkling silver saree; her hair was tied in a messy bun; a few hair locks were scattered on her face; her eyes were filled with kohl and kindness; and the smile on her rosy...

Anuj was talking to Samar and Pakhi, when Anupama walked in, cladded in a sparkling silver saree; her hair was tied in a messy bun; a few hair locks were scattered on her face; her eyes were filled with kohl and kindness; and the smile on her rosy lips was captivating everyone's attention, especially that of Mr. Kapadia. He checked her from top to bottom and shyly smirked, remembering their encounter a few hours ago.

Kinjal, Devika, and Malvika were having fun. They were laughing very hard, teasing, and making fun of each other. Just then Anupama joined them, Devika whistled, and Malvika hooted.

Kinjal side hugged her: Awww, Mummy, aap bahut pretty lag rahi hai.

Malvika rubbed her shoulder with Anupama : Oyeee, hoyeee, my hott bhabhi, you are looking absolutely gorgeous.

Devika pinched her waist and pointed towards the love-struck Anuj: Tera wo aashiq pati tujhe aise dekh raha hai jaise kacha khaa jagega,,, aj raat zara bach ke rehna, jitna wo kat ta hai na,,, aj toh tuh gayi.

Anupama coughed and shyly pressed her bindi: Deviiiikkkaaaa kuch bhi bolti hai tu. She stole a glance from him, and he was actually looking at her with so much desire and passion that she felt some rumbling in her stomach.

Devika winked at Mukku, and Kinjal looked at them questionably. Devika touched Anupama's neck: Arrey kaatne se yaad Anuu ye tere yahan kaisa nishan hai

Mukku smiled: Ye toh kaatne ka nishan lag raha hai.

Anu quickly covered the pointed area: K..k..kyaaa k..kuch bhi.

Mukku removed Anupama's hand: It seems like some kind of bug

Devika smirked: Yea, kind of bed bug.

Mukku looked at Devika: Haannnn kya and chuckled out loud after understanding the meaning. They both high-fived.

Anu looked at both of them: baedbugg matlab

Devika and Mukku high-fived again, and Devika signaled towards Anuj. Anupama chided: Ae ja ja havve, Kinjal tu bata kuch hai kya.

Kinjal looked at Devika and nodded hesitantly: Haan wo, Mummy. Sorry.

Mukku exaggerated: I can even make out a teeth mark.