Devi Kunti

Devi Kunti, the mother of legendary pandavas and maharathi Karna.
Was it really easy for her No!!!

It was not at all easy for her to abandon her own son.
But she was obliged to do it for the cruel rules of society and respect of her father and kingdom.

That time women were considered as impure if they concieve a child before marriage.
What she would do!!!

Many karna fanfics write about kunti's heartlessness and state that she never cared for her son karna and was happy with five pandavas.
NO!!

She loved Karna after all he was her son.

Myth:
Poor Draupadi got divided among five pandavas because of Kunti.

Really!!!!!!

It was not Kunti's fault at all.
Don't believe??!!

Read this!

'In a certain hermitage there was an illustrious Rishi's daughter, who, though handsome and chaste, obtained not a husband. The maiden gratified, by severe ascetic penances, the god Sankara (Mahadeva). The lord Sankara, gratified at her penances, told her himself. 'Ask thou the boon thou desirest' Thus addressed, the maiden repeatedly said unto the boon-giving Supreme Lord, 'I desire to obtain a husband possessed of every accomplishment. Sankara, the chief of the gods, gratified with her, gave her the boon she asked, saying, 'Thou shall have, amiable maiden, five husbands.' The maiden, who had succeeded in gratifying the god, said again, 'O Sankara, I desire to have from thee only one husband possessed of every virtue?' The god of gods, well-pleased with her, spake again, saying, 'Thou hast, O maiden, addressed me five full times, repeating, 'Give me a husband.' Therefore, O amiable one, it shall even be as thou hast asked. Thee asked me for thy selfishness. Blessed be thou. All this, however, will happen in a future life of thine!'

It was Draupadi who asked this !!!
She was at fault.
It's destiny.

Kunti was just a pawn used to fulfill the boon given by Mahadev himself and asked by DRAUPADI herself.

Another version says
Draupadi has longed for a husband who will have wisdom and moral values, will be strong and well built, a good archer, handsome and intelligent.
Karna is the only character in Mahabharata who has all these qualities. The gods knew Draupadi's wish well ahead of time and gave all these qualities to one man.
But she rejected karna. And as to fulfill the boon.
She was married to Pandavas.

Another one,
In her previous birth, Draupadi was a daughter of an ascetic. She was unhappy because she wasn't getting married. Frustrated by this, she started a hard penance to please Lord Shiva. After many years of penance, Lord Shiva was pleased with her and appeared to grant a boon. She asked for a husband with five qualities.

Draupadi asked for five qualities in her husband. The first that he should be a moral man. Second, he should be valiant. Third he should be good looking. Fourth, he should be knowledgebale and fifth that he should be kind and loving.

Lord Shiva thought for a while and then he said that all these five qualities could not exist in one person.
And Draupadi too accepted this. Therefore he blessed Draupadi with the boon that in her next birth, she would have five husbands who would possess all the five qualities, individually. Hence, when she was born as Draupadi to king Drupad, she was pre-destined to get married to the five brothers

So It concluded that it was not Kunti's fault as she was a pawn for fulfilling the boon.

In serials, Just to show sympathy towards someone they blame someone else so pls don't watch those stupid serials and bash the characters

Devi Kunti was a pure soul and was also one of the panchakanyas.
Panchakanyas are the ones who can purify you if chant the mantra.

__________________________________________
Do vote and comment

Hope you all liked the chp
Do share your views and support
The next part will be published after you comment.

With regards,
Signing off.