17. Confession?

While Hobi-Pree's performance was going on, Jk goes and stands near Komal.

Komal- what?

Jk- nothing.

Komal- so why you came here?

Jk- coz...

Komal- coz it's ur wish...right?

Jk- uhm...yeah.

Jk- well...u..u look so pretty today.

Komal smiles at his compliment and says,"I know."

Jk- and one more thing.

Komal- hmm...

Jk- ur...ur...shoes look so good with this dress. (He controls his laughter and runs from there.)

Komal- Jungkook...!!! You...!!! It's a trend...!!!

She looks at her shoes and says,"ye dikh kese gye ise..!! Mujhe lga ki gown me kisi ko pta nhi chalega..!!"

She also starts running behind Jungkook.

After the performance gets over, everyone claps for hobi and pree.

Jin- Ahh...u guys were great..!!

Samaira- it was soooo good..!!

Namjoon- the chemistry was something else...!!!

Prerna gets shy and goes from the stage.

Fir baaki ki performances hone lagti hai.

Jungkook bhaagta bhaagta baahar garden me pahunch jata hai and komal was still behind him. But suddenly, jk gaayab ho jata hai.

Komal- kahan gya? Jungkook...!!! Where are you..!! I know that u got scared...!!! Don't worry, I'll just kill you... nothing else..!! Come..!!

But wo nhi ata.

Komal- gya kahan ye? Is taraf?

She starts walking but jk nhi ata.

Ab use thora dar lagne lga tha coz jk wapas andar toh gya nhi tha...warna use dikh jata.

Suddenly, someone holds her waist from behind.

Komal- kon...

But she realises that it was Jungkook.

Komal- Jungkook..you...

Jk- shh...so...u will kill me..(smiles) well... U are so beautiful. (Whispers in her ears.)

Komal smiles, closes her eyes and keeps her hand on his hand with which he was holding her.

Jk- I love you so much.

Komal smiles again. She stays quiet.

Jk gives a peck on her cheek from behind. Then, he slowly removes his hand from her to leave her.

Komal opens her eyes and realises that he was going back.

Jk- let's go back.

Komal- hmm...but...

Jk- I know... I have to stay in my limits... even if I can't control myself...still... I have to stay calm. But please, don't come in front of me like this again... otherwise, I won't be able to control myself and I'll just kiss you.

Komal- so who told you to hold back.

Jungkook gets shocked.

Jk- what.....

Komal doesn't say anything else and just kisses him.

She moves away quickly within 4 seconds.
Jk looks at her lips and pastes his lips again on hers. He holds her waist again and kisses her. After that, he moves his face towards her neck and kisses her there too. Komal taps on his chest and signals him to move away.