19. Confessed?

Before Mishti could speak any further, Jimin just holds her and kisses her back.

Jimin and Mishti break the kiss after 40 seconds.

Mishti- mhm...we kissed...just like old days.

Jimin finally realises that what they just did.

He looks at her with shocked face.

Mishti- Aww....your lips are still soft...just like before.

Jimin- before...?

Mishti- yess...!!! Remember that day, when we first kissed..? How can I even forget about that day. You were in that black jacket with skinny jeans. I was in a black gown...and we just hugged each other, kissed each other..!!!

Jimin looks around coz wo bahut confused thaaa...!! Tab use realise hota hai ki jese clothes ka mishti description de rahi hai...wo un logo ne abhi pehne hai.

Mishti- I was missing you so much in that party...and then, you came...but... but you were with that witch. She was holding your hand...and I got so angry. I just came there and kissed you in front of everyone..!!!

Jimin thinks,"she...she is just making fake scenarios...she is so drunk. But... what if she was really missing me...and she wanted to..kiss me..."

Mishti- why are you so quiet..!? Say something? Tell me...was I looking pretty that night?

Jimin smiles and says,"you always look so pretty."

Mishti- ahh... I am talking about that night...when I was wearing that black gown...!!

Jimin looks at her from up to down and says,"you are so beautiful. I can't even take my eyes off you."

Mishti smiles and says,"Let's relive that day..."

Jimin- what...

Mishti doesn't say anything and hugs him.

Mishti- I Love You.

Jimin.exe stopped working as soon as he heard this.

Mishti looks at his face and says,"ahh...say I Love U too..!!" (Pouts)

Jimin- uhm...Mishti...you... should... sleep....

Mishti- no no no..!!! First of all tell me...do you love me back?

Jimin- Mishti...

Mishti- no..!!! Just answer me..!!!

Jimin- I can't answer you rn...you are not in your senses.

Mishti- what? Why..!!?? I.... I want to hear it rn..!!!!

Jimin- Mishti... I want to tell you so much...but...but it's not the right moment. You will forget everything as soon as you will wake up in the morning tomorrow.

Mishti- No..!!! Just tell me rn..!! Or else... I'll.. I'll cry.

She starts crying bacho ko tarah tez tez.

Jimin looks down.

Jimin- ok ok..relax..!!! So...listen... I.... I really love you. I mean...not from today, but from the day when you fell on me on that bed. When our eyes met, I felt as if I got my world. I got someone. I really don't need anything or anyone else in my life. I have dated more than 100 girls but... I never felt this way before. Uhm...ur presence really makes me so happy and ur absence just makes me sad. The small things that I noticed about you...like that day, when you were making faces in that mirror... I couldn't stop thinking about you for whole day. I was smiling like a fool. I got very sad when you started going away from me...idk why you did that. Maybe... because you thought that I am a pervert. Uhm...yeah... I was a pervert before...but believe me... I stopped all that as soon as I saw you. It felt as if I am cheating on you. I am sorry for my past. I can't change it....but... I'll not do anything like this in my future.... I promise.