26. Phone calls

So, as decided Yoongi goes to Payal's room.

Meanwhile....

Hobi- yess...so we can practice here. Btw, what's ur song?

Pree- uhm... it's xyz.

Hobi- woah...that song is so difficult.

Pree- Ikr....but if I want to win, I have to give my best.

Hobi- yes...u r right.

So, wo dono apni apni dance practice karte hai.

Prerna gets a call but she cuts it and again starts dancing.

After 5 minutes, she again gets a call.

This time she puts her phone on silent.

Hobi's pov- Why she looks so much tensed...and who is calling her again and again?

Prerna- what are you thinking? Let's continue our practice.

She starts dancing again. But ab uske face pe alag si tension thi jiski wajah se us se pehle ki tarah dance nhi ho rha tha.

Hobi- are you okay?

Prerna smiles and says,"yes..!! I am fine."

Hobi- uhm..ok.

Hobi goes to take water from the table. He finds Pree's phone there. It was ringing again.

It was an unknown number.

Hobi's pov- who is calling her again and again?

Jese hi call gets disconnected, he finds out that there were 46 missed calls from that number.

Hobi- Pree...

Prerna- yeah..?

Hobi- uhm.. I think that someone is calling you again and again. You should check atleast.

Prerna looks at her phone and uske face pe fir se tension aa jaati hai.

Prerna- ahh... don't worry... it's... it's just my brother. He is just trying to irritate me..

Hobi- ur brother??? But he called you for 46 times... atleast you should check if everything is fine...

Prerna- don't worry...we should just focus on our practice. He is doing this intentionally.

Hobi- atleast you should call at ur home once.

Prerna- hmm... I'll call them just now.

She takes her phone and goss towards the balcony.

She dials a number and says,"H..H... hello..."

??- Hi.... finally you called me.

Prerna- what's ur problem...!!! Why are doing this...!?? Just leave me alone..!!!

??- Alone? But...babe...ese kese ho sakta hai ki me tumhe chhod du? You know that how much I care for you.

Prerna- care...!?? My foot..!!!

??- well...ab tumhe bharosa hi nhi hai toh what can I do?

Hobi ab thora pareshaan ho rha tha.

Hobi- why is she taking so long? I hope that everything is fine. Should I go and check? But....ahhh...why am I thinking so much..?? She is just talking to her family. I should go and check.

He goes outside but...he finds out that Prerna was sitting on the floor and was crying. She was crying very badly.

Hobi immediately runs towards her.