🔆Chapter 1: Research Trip🔆

**Quick Note Here**
*I know New Life they have to choose a new hybird if they die, but for this I'll just pick an origin for then to have throughout the whole story*
**Is that cool? Probably/Hopefully*

=×=

Pix woke up with a slight start, he was still behind his desk thankfully but also unfortunately as his neck, back and head hurt.
He stretched, yawned as he did his best to wake up as the work phone rang.
Click
"Hello?"
"Pix! Oh thank God you picked up!"
Pix rubbed his eyes,"Sparrow, you haven't called in days, what's up and it's so late.", there was some noise on the other end,"You're not gonna believe this! I found what I was looking for Pix, they're real!", Pix frowned,"Real? You mean the Hybirds?", "Yes! You and Scar gotta get down here, give me a hand and see for yourself!", Pix frowned, he was still tired and kind of half asleep,"Sparrow, are you sure you're not dreaming or. . . Hallucinating?", "No, Pix I'm serious! I have proof, but I have no way to send it due to the lack of machines and signals here! Please????", Pix sighed,"I'll tell Scar in the morning and think about it; Just let me sleep.", probably realising it was 4am, Sparrow apologised and wished Pix a good night before they hung up.
Pix without much thought, crossed his arms, rested his head in his arms and fell asleep.

=

"Good morning!"
Pix lifted his head slowly, Scar, Zloy and Lyarrah came into his office, Zloy putting coffee down by him,"You gotta stop falling asleep at the desk, man: It's gotta hurt your back one day.", Pix sat up, stretched and rubbed his eyes,"Yeah, yeah. . .", Pix took the coffee,"Uhm, Sparrow called.","Really?? What did he say???", Pix took a sip of coffee,"Apparently. . . He found what he was looking for, hybirds but. . . I dunno if I believe him, if he's going mad or something.", Scar however perked up, grabbing a chair and practically leaned close to Pix's face,"Hybirds???", Pix leaned back,"Yes. . .?", Scar smiled, practically jumping up and down,"Hybirds! We have to go and check it out!", Pix sighed, pinning his chair to face away from the others,"I dunno, it could be dangerous.", Scar, Zloy and Lyarrah looked at one another.
Time to convince Pix.

As Pix finished his drink he was spun back around, which caught him off guard, back to Scar, Zloy and Lyarrah.
Oh boy. . .

=

Pix doesn't know. . . How they did it, but they convinced him to go on the trip, Zloy and Lyarrah promised to run the Recap while he was gone on this trip.
Scar was taking his plan to the Island but Pix decided to take a boat instead of a plane.
The captain of the boat, smiled as Pix boarded the ship,"Interesting you'd wanna be dropped off in the middle of nowhere.", "It's uh, for a friend.", he nods and they take off, Pix sat down and rested his eyes, waiting for when they would arrive at the Island.

=

"Here ya are!"
Pix got off the boat, making sure his backpack secured his things and took out a camera.
"Hope you and your friend have a fun time!"
With that, he drove away and left Pix on the Island.
He began to record,"Okay: This is what you wanted; Let's investigate.", so with his camera he walked deeper into the Island.