🔆Chapter 3: Getting Comfortable🔆

Gem inspected the head injury from when Martyn hit Pix on the head hard with that icicle, it hadn't been an hour but the brusie had began to form and ice does leave very nasty brusies.
"How bad. . . Is it?"
"Well, you'll need an ice pack to say the least probably need to rest until your headache stops, so I wouldn't walk around much and just try and relax."
Pix nods, only that made his head swim and he decided it was best to not move his head much.
Gem handed him an ice pack, letting him lay down and to make him some soup for the headache.
"Try and rest, I'll be here if you need me."

=

"Is that another plane??"
Looking up, Sausage, Joel and Shubble looked in the sky to see a plane. . . A plane that was suspiciously going a lot faster than it should be.
"We should-"
"Yeah--"
"Let's-"
They backed up into the woods to watch this.

Scar embraced for the impact!
The plane landed, skidding into the ground that luckily got the plane landing gears stuck into the ground and stopping the plane!
Scar took a moment, before he chuckled and climbed out his plane while trying to steady himself, laughing and pulling his goggles off from his eyes,"Woah! What a flight, I will definitely need to dig my landing gear out of the muck, but as of now I will keep it here.", Scar took his hat and goggles, putting them in the plane and debated putting his scarf and coat in too, since it was pretty warm today.
"Eh, sure don't want them to damaged or get lost."
So Scar put his coat and scarf in the plane, grabbed his bag and began to make his way into woods.

~

Scar whistled, walking through the trees and admiring the beauty of nature.
"Excuse me?"
Scar stopped whistling, spinning around to see a very pretty blonde hair, golden eye girl approach him,"Why, hello there!", "Hi, uhm, who are you?", Scar smiled, holding his hand out,"I'm Scar! And who might you be?", "Shubble.", she smiled and shook his hand, Uhm, I just saw your plane crash and I was wondering if you needed help, like finding someone or. . .?", "Oh! Actually yes, see I was supposed to meet with my friends/colleagues, named Pixlriffs and Sparrow.", Shubble nods,"I think we can help you find them, I think we met Pixlriffs!", Scar gasped,"Yep! That's his full name!", Scar smiled as Joel rode into the clearing and Sausage followed.
"We'll take you to him!"

=

"Oh, so what's your occupation in your home?"
"Uh. . . I have two jobs; I'm a news reporter and an Archaeologist."
Gem titled her head,"Isn't it hard to balance two jobs?", Pix shrugged,"Not really. . . I don't do Archaeology work as often as I like, so reporting the news is what I do the most off.", Gem was interested,"And uh, what do you report?", Pix shrugged again, waving his free hand a bit,"Uhm, well I stand in front of a camera and report anything that will be broadcasted live so things like crimes, political stuff and updates on cases or the weather.", Gem nods, wanting toctake notes.
"And what does an Archaeologist do?"
"Uhn. . . I dig up artifacts and features to learn how people lived in specific times and places. They want to know what these people's daily lives were like, how they were governed, how they interacted with each other, and what they believed and valued.", Gem nods in interest, that would be of use to identify new or old hybirds if they find new hybirds.
"Pixlriffs!"
Scar came out of nowhere and hugged him,"Oh! Scar!", "They told me you got hurt!", "Just a bash to the head, it will leave a nasty brusie though.", Scar sighed with relief,"They said they'd go look for Sparrow for us.", Shubble nods, offering them food.