🔆Chapter 6: Things Aren't Good🔆

Pix clicked the button and started to record.

'Log Number 10'

'I haven't been documenting as much as usual, been busy helping out these hybirds and Scar get his plane fixed so me, him and Sparrow could get off this Island.'
'But I've learned something, and it isn't good. . . A lot of the hybirds have been dying, but they come back but after a certain amount of times they just don't come back.'
'Apparently, according to Sparrow, once on this Island you have another chance at life but if you die too much you'll move on into the next life.'
'So many hybirds have been dying, maybe this Island is why? Is it the Island itself or the Hybirds?'
'Speaking of Sparrow, he's gotten better control of that sculk as that seemed to have a mind of it's own, but I don't know how or if he's going to turn back to normal.'

Pix ended the recording, he was at a lost as once him and Scar got in contact with the others, they told them to help the hybirds and Sparrow get back to normal.
They couldn't bring them back to the main city, people would capture, sell them or worse; Kill them.
Pix leaned back, messing with his pen as he thought of what to do.
"OH MY GOD!!!"
"MARTYN!!!"
Pix jumped, kicking his chair aside as he ran out to the screaming.

=

Martyn struggled to walk, supporting himself with anything to lay against until he could move again.
"Christ. . ."
The wound was already bad enough, the blood was soaking through his shirt and while the black shirt did hide the blood, his hand was coated with his coat and it was slowly running down his arm which made it more uncomfortable and staining his sleeves and gloves.

"OH MY GOD!!!"
"MARTYN!!!"
Katherine and Gem rushed to Martyn, he finally gave up as the pain and the loss of blood was too much.
"SCOTT GET THR MED KIT-!"
"I'M ON IT!"
Pix appeared and tossed it to Scott, they lay Martyn on the ground and tossed his scarf and jacket to the side.
They lifted his shirt to see the wound,"What happened?! Who did this to you??", "Sausage. . . He just, appeared. . . Stabbed me in the fricken back.", Shubble put pressure on the wound while Gem cleaned it and Scott got out rolls of bandages.
*BANG*
TheMythicalSausage Was Slain By Sparrow.

. . .
"Was that. . . Sausage's last life?"
Scott nods,"I. . . I think so.", so Sausage was dead. . . So many hybirds had died, and now Sparrow killed Sausage.
Pixlriffs turned to them, they finished bandaging Martyn's wound and now Martyn was just resting.
"He's down to 6 lives. . . We start with 7 chances."
"Poor Martyn. . . And Sausage, even if he did hurt Martyn."
Pixlriffs turned to them,"If this Island is killing you all off suddenly, why don't you leave?", Katherine shrugged,"We. . . We can't.", "We have no way off the Island, even if we do this place is all we've known.", Pixlriffs knelt down,"But me and Scar could help you guys find a better place for you all; Scar's close to fixing the plane and if it isn't fixable, we can make a boat.", they looked at one another, could they really leave this Island?
"We should take the chance."
They looked at Martyn, who lifted his hat slightly,"This Island may offer us more lives, but now it's killing us off for what?", that was true.
And Pixlriffs has been nothing but nice.