🔆Chapter 7: He Betrayed Me...🔆

Scott had died and came back, with amazing abilities and was practically now The Light Of The Server.
He could challenge Grian, though his name literally meant 'light' Japanese.
Though. . . Someone wasn't, too happy about his new abilities and powers.
That person; Owen.

~

"Is it the sculk?"
Scott wrapped a new bandage around Martyn's Stomach,"Maybe. . . He doesn't like my new powers, I'm a little worried.", Pix came in, having gotten off the Radio with his Station,"So guys; My friends are looking through a new place for you guys to go instead of this Death island; It's better then being brought back as something different.", Martyn nods,"Sounds good, we just need a boat but Gem, Shubble and Scar have offered to start work on it.
"Just be safe Scott."
"I'll try, I just need to finish my lighthouse."
"I swear if you fall off-"
"I won't, I promise!"
Scott offered a smile, trying to reassure his friends though they knew he was probably the most accident prone out of everyone besides Jimmy-
Well. . . More like, he had a magnet for getting into situations that lead to him to getting hurt.

=

Scar looked at the lighthouse,"That's actually really helpful for this boat building, if we find a new island for them.", as Pix stood up, a scream made Scar jump and Pix felt goosebumps wash over him.

~

Owen didn't know why he did it.
Scott slumped to the ground, shuddering as the light left him and he died slowly from the would and the sculk probably speed up the progress.
Owen stepped back, his legs felt like they had been turned to jelly but, maybe he finally came to his sense of what he had done.
"Scott?!-"
Pix rounded the corner, grabbing the bar as he found Scott dead by a patch of sculk.
"Oh god. . .!"
Pix immediately knelt down, pressing on the wound as Scar handed him stuff to stop the bleeding.

=

Owen turned off the camera, placing it somewhere safe from the blast.
If he had to die, he was dying a monster. . . He wouldn't hurt anyone else, he would be sure of that.
He lit the fuse and watched it reach the TNT.

I hope they remember him as a human. . . Before he became a monster. . .

=

They heard something big.
A group went to check it out with Scar and Pix stayed with Scott, Martyn was furious as he gripped the ground and it turned to frost.
Pix frowned, pointing to a purple scar that looked to be a shape of a star and another it was like a black brusie with a dark magenta touch that never healed, and now he had this sculk scar.
"What are these scars from?"
"I. . . I dunno."
It was like Scott's body was a tapestry of scars.