countdown

It's nighttime.

"How many days are you going to act like this?" Felix asked, resting his head on Hyunjin's shoulder.

"Just a few more days, and the drama will be over," Hyunjin said, caressing Felix's hair.

"I don't know, Hyunjin, what you actually want," Felix said, looking at the stars.

"He takes mine, then I will also take his," Hyunjin said.

"You don't have to..." Felix was about to say something before Hyunjin put his finger on his rosy lips. Their eyes locked with each other.

"You are a blessing from God only for me. Never think you are nothing to me. He snatched everything from me, he snatched you, he snatched our daughter," Hyunjin said with teary eyes. Felix wiped his tears and softly kissed him.

"I have to go," Felix said, looking at the stars sadly.

"Why can't you stay with me forever?" Hyunjin asked, holding his hand.

Felix just sadly smiled.

"We are waiting for you," Felix said.

Time skip
Morning at Lee Mansion

"I can't believe this, Minho, our wedding date is getting closer," Han said.

"Yeah, love, finally we are going to be an official couple," Lee Know said, coming closer to Han.

"I'm so excited, Minho, now everything will be great," Han said with a smile.

"I can't wait to see our beautiful future family," Minho said.

"Don't make me shy," Han said, putting his hands on his face.

"Don't hide your cherry face, let me see those beautiful cheeks of yours," Minho said.

"Master," someone interrupted.

"Who told you to enter my room without my permission?" Lee Know shouted.

"Calm down, baby," Han said slowly.

"No love, how dare he entered our room without my permission."

"I'm, I'm sorry, master, but it's a call from Mr. Han's bodyguard, and he says he is resigning before your wedding, so he wants to sign it as fast as possible," Main said in a low tone.

"What... how dare he, he can't leave his security in the middle of our wedding," Lee Know said.

"Calm down, baby, maybe he has his problems. I will talk to him," Han said.

With that, both of them go towards Hyunjin, who is sitting peacefully in a calm manner, as if he is waiting for them to arrive at his direction.

"What the hell, Hyunjin, how can you at this moment?" Lee Know shouted.

"Do you love your boyfriend?" Hyunjin asked.

"Of course, I do, but you didn't answer my question."

"The same goes for me, I also loved my boyfriend."

"Wait, do you have a boyfriend?" Han asked in a surprised tone.

"Of course, I do. I even have a daughter," Hyunjin said for the first time. Minho and Han see Hyunjin smile, remembering his family.

"You never told us about them," Han said.

"I don't think it's important to know my family," Hyunjin's smile disappeared, now he was looking straight at both of them.

"Why are you resigning?" Minho asked.

"My family is calling me. It's been almost four years I've been working for you, and they are missing me so much," Hyunjin said.

"You can take leave for one month, why do you want to resign?"

"Cause I know once I go, I will never come back."

"Why?"

"This is personal, sorry," Hyunjin said.

"It's okay, but please, can you come to our wedding?" Han asked.

"Yahh, who else will come? Your wedding is important to me," Hyunjin said.

"Okay then," Lee Know said to Hyunjin.

"I promise myself I will not let you live peacefully, Mr. Lee Know. Get ready to see your love die in front of your eyes," Hyunjin said in his mind before leaving.