kidnapped

"Baby, why do you need to go? We can call the designer to come home," Minho asked.

"Nah, I like to go alone. I want to surprise you," Han said.

"My guts are not allowing me, Hanni."

"Trust me, babe. Nothing will happen to me because I'm the boyfriend of the biggest mafia," Han said in a proud tone. Minho smiled.

"Okay, you can go," he said.

"Thank you, thank you very much, love. I'm going now... bye," with that, Han went from there.

"Make sure he will be safe," Minho said to his men, looking at the disappearing figure of Han.

At the designer's shop,

"Wow, Mr. Han, this looks great on you," the designer said.

"Hmm, yeah, okay then I will get this," Han said.

"Thank you, Mr. Han. I will send it to your mansion," the designer said.

After buying the dress, Jisung went to the washroom, but somebody was already waiting for him.

He saw a figure coming towards him, but before he could shout, everything around him started to get blurry. He felt dizzy and fainted. Before anyone could find out, that man quickly covered him with his coat and went from there with him. No one noticed.

Time skip

Han's POV
I opened my eyes in a very unfamiliar room. Everything was blurry. After struggling for a while, I found myself tied up in a chair. Scanning the room, it looks like no one lives here. Tears started flowing from my eyes, thinking about how I ended up here.

Minho was telling me not to go, but I couldn't control myself. Now, how is he going to find me? I don't have any phone or anything that will help in an emergency. I'm so stupid.

End of Han's POV

On the other side, Minho started throwing things here and there. He looked like a madman, a psychopath who could kill anyone at this time. He accidentally broke a vase with his hand, and some pieces cut his hand. Blood started to flow from there, but this man didn't care.

" Where the hell is my han?" he started to shout loudly.

Just then a phone bell rang. As he thought it was the kidnapper, he suddenly took the call.

"Hell, where is my han?" Minho shouted loudly.

"Chill, Mr. Lee, he is safe but soon going to die," listening to the voice, Minho dropped his phone.

"Hyunjin..."