Conversation

"In the moon's soft glow, they silently glide,

Players of the night, in darkness they reside.

With every step, a sinister display,

Players gonna play, till the break of day."

Hyunjin's creepy rhymes and each of his steps make Han's breath faster and faster. It's like the oxygen is being sucked out from him. A sharp knife plays in front of him, and each of his trembling fingers cuts.

The dry tears on his cheeks, those red and puffy eyes, and the rose-red dry lips - the perfect combination that's making its way to Hyunjin's smile. His smile is terrifying to Han.

Hyunjin moved his knife to Han's neck and then replied to Minho's call, "Yes, it's me, surprise, surprise."

"Hyunjin, what the hell are you doing? Where is Han?" Minho shouted.

"Take a break and breathe slowly. Oh... sir, at this time, if you get hyper right now, then how could you handle his corpse?"

"Hyunjin, don't you dare lay a single finger on him. Otherwise, you know who I am and what I can do," Minho said angrily.

"Hahaha... who are you? Of course, I know! But do you know who I am and whose neck is under control of my knife right now?"

Hyunjin pressed the knife on Han's neck, and Han let out a whimper in pain. Minho panicked upon hearing his love's whisper.

"Hey... hey... stop, Hyunjin. I will do anything you say. I will give you everything. Just give me my Han back," Minho said in a calm tone.

"So you mean it... you will really give me anything and everything?" Hyunjin asked.

"Of course... everything... Just tell me what you want and give me my Han back."

A devilish smirk built on Hyunjin's face, he spoke his next words, "Then your soon-to-be husband's life."

"What the hell... Hyunjin, I gave you a chance, but I guess you're not worth it," Minho shouted angrily.

"I don't give a damn chance, what I want... is only his life," with that, Hyunjin cut the call and looked at Han.

"What did I do that you hate me this much, Hyunjin... I think of you all the time as my older brother, and you... how can you betray me?" Han asked, tears keep falling down his cheeks.

"Hmmm... a person who doesn't think of his own stepbrother as his brother is telling me he thinks of me as an older brother," Hyunjin said, directly looking into Han's eyes.

Hearing this, Han's eyes widened. He remembered he never mentioned his stepbrother to him. How did he know?

"So he sent you ... now I understand he is getting jealous that I'm marrying someone rich and he didn't get a chance." But before Han continued further, he felt pain in his hand and found out Hyunjin had cut his finger, and the blood was coming from it.

"How dare you talk about a person who is not alive in this world," Hyunjin shouted angrily.

___________________________________________________________

(Hello guys I'm going to publish my two another Books
With Different concepts

(Hello guys I'm going to publish my two another Books With Different concepts