so this is love

I was walking down the street, returning home from work. It was calm- the leaves fallen on the ground in different shades of brown, orange, and yellow, the ambrosial of sweet potatoes, cinnamon, pumpkins, cooked butternut squash, and much more, telling that fall had arrived. A hand had made its way around my shoulder; I'd recognized the scent of cloves and vanilla from the perfume. I knew who it was and a smile had already formed on my lips.

"Good evening," said the voice as we continued walking. "Evening; how was your day?" I asked while wrapping my hands around his. "Good to be frank never had a day off for me, walked the dog, and slept in the whole day" Fabio answered, we continued talking loving the presence of one another. The hair on my neck and arms rose up due to the chilly breeze and the next thing I knew was being pulled in and hugged by Fabio, while his long coat covered my body. 

I nodded smiling as he guided me in the middle of the street, it was late and there weren't vehicles on the road. I felt his hands on my waist while I wrapped mine around his neck. We moved our bodies serenely to the sound of music, staring into each other's eyes with deep affection. Our lips were inches apart, and Fabio closed the gap between us. His lips were perfectly synced with mine as if it were a red string of fate bringing two people deeply in love with one another back together. It felt warm, fuzzy, slow, and ardent. They felt at home and comfort. It was one of his ways of telling me that he was never going to let me go. 

The calm music expressing true love, leaves falling on the ground, harvest of cranberries, and two people madly in love in the middle of the street dancing and kissing. It felt like the time was moving slowly. It was perfect.

a/n- please ignore the grammatical errors. Credits to google as well for help <3