breathe

TW- contains sensitive topic like panic attack, if you feel uncomfortable while reading feel free to not read and check out my other chapters <3

It must suck doesn't it, when everything in your life is against you and your on the verge of giving up in life.

Tears streamed down my tear stained cheeks, eyes and nose puffy. I was seated on the bathroom tiles with my knees close to my chest. It got difficult to breathe every passing second. My hands trembled as I went to grab the phone lying next to me. The screen lit up and my fingers moved fast along the screen searching for his contact name.

"Hello" I heard his voice from the other side of the call after few rings. "L-Liam I-I-I can't breathe properly" my voice shaky as I started stuttering followed by heavy breaths and hiccups. "I'm coming home right now love. Be on the call with me ok. Now just as we practiced last time- inhale." My hands were shaking, legs fidgeting but I listened to Liam and held my breath. He heard me inhale as he was walking to his car, I suppose. "Good; now exhale." I heard his engine start as I breathed out. His soothing voice filled my ears as it calmed me down slowly.

"Now love can you repeat doing that for me? Focus on the little gaps between your heavy breaths it'll help in reducing your hiccups and difficulty in breathing and don't forget to close your eyes while doing that, ok." "Ok" I replied to him focused on my breathing as he told me to do while closing my eyes. The sound of engine stopped and I heard the car door being shut. Liam was still on the call hearing my breathing, making sure I did the breathing exercise correctly and praised me for every breath I inhaled.

I heard the front door open and soon did the bathroom door. Opening my eyes and looking up I met with his brown orbs. In no time I was picked up with his hands carrying me and supporting my legs and back as I cling on to him like a panda clinging on a zookeeper's leg. My arms wrapped around his neck with puffy eyes and crying silently on his chest.

"You did so good sweetheart on controlling your panic attack while I wasn't there with you" he said walking towards the bed. His scent filled my nostrils. He smelled like pumpkin and late autumn. He put me on the bed. "Did you drink water?" Liam asked and I turned my head indicating a 'no', with puffy eyes and red nose. He got me a glass of water. His eyes filled with love stared at my figure gulping water. Patting my back and keeping the glass on the nightstand he brought up the blankets on top of us and cuddling and telling me that I was safe now.

a/n- please ignore the grammatical errors <3