movie

The chilly November evening was telling us that winter was soon, as we snuggled up in the blankets that were laid on the couch. The warmth of our bodies preventing us from feeling cold. Our eyes fixed on the movie that was playing on the screen, legs intertwined. My eyes becoming drowsy and heavy each passing second of the movie. Was I tired? All I did was babysit some kids for five hours. "You sleepy?" they asked while rubbing my thigh gently and glancing at me. "Huh; no I'm just a bit tired" "Just a bit?" he asked while his other hand went on back drawing shapes and patterns. "Yeah" I leaned into his touch. He hummed at my response and switched off the tv. By now my eyes were struggling to stay open. "Damn you are way too tired, did the kids drain out all your energy?" he asks staring at my sleeping figure all coiled and cuddled up against his body with admiration. "Well I planned this Friday movie night today you know but it seems that you've already been done for the day." Ian mumbles while walking towards the bedroom with me on his back clinging onto him like a koala. "mhmm" is all I can reply back. He placed me on the bed gently and made sure I didn't sleep in a weird way that may lead to body pain. He gets into the bed after switching off the lights and pulls the blanket on top of us. I feel the other side of the bed sink, I move from my place and wrap my arms around him with our legs intertwined. Snuggling my way in the crook of his neck his scent filled up my nose calming me down. Ian started massaging my head and my eyes could not stay awake, neither can he sleep due to my slow breathings on his neck. Our eyelids become heavy each passing second and we finally drift off into our dream land.

a/n- thanks to a friend of mine for editing <3