take care

"You okay?" I heard the concerned voice across the bedroom as I lay down on the bed staring at the ceiling. "I guess" I say shifting my eyes from the ceiling towards the concerned eyes of the figure sitting on the gaming chair.

He had stopped playing the game. He motions his hands forward and pats his lap. I follow what he says and sit on his lap facing him and hugging by the crook of his neck. I nuzzle my face on his neck as he hugs and pats my back. "Rough day? he asked continuing his game, "mhmm" I answer closing my eyes, letting his scent fill my nostrils.

"Would you like to talk about it?" he asked one hand rubbing my back and the other on the keyboard pressing buttons. I tell Noah everything that had happened during these past days. I felt better after telling him. "Damn, didn't know I was in love with wonder woman. It must be hard for you, did you even think about yourself ?"

I replied him while nodding my head as a no. My eyelids were becoming heavy. " well it's now your time to get plenty amount of rest; since you'll be here for some days I'll take care of you and make sure you eat properly" he says while picking me up from the chair and walking towards the bed. "I'm not sick for you to take care of me" I replied as my voice became sleepy. "well you can't argue with me love". I felt the soft mattress touch my back and my body shifted into a comfortable position on the bed as he put the covers on top off me, joining me in bed. I shifted my body towards him. We both cuddled and fell asleep while listening to each others heart beat and breathings.

a/n- please ignore the grammatical errors <3