24: What's To It? A Dead Sister?

24, What's To It? A Dead Sister?

She watches him. Like he's a statue of great grace. Like he's the prince to a kingdom and all the other kingdoms want their daughters to be his one and only. Like he's the worlds favorite boy, on a more realistic note. Like he's so skilled of soft fingers and heart melting smiles. He could probably make you come apart with just his mouth. His lips. His words. His silence. Steve Harrington is beautiful and he wears his anger even better than kindness.

   He's a fire cracker.

   "Listen, she's got no reason to be mad at you. You didn't do anything wrong! She fucked up. I fucked up. It's that simple, alright?"

   Well, I don't entirely think so. Seems a bit more than simple, Steve.

Jen sighs at Steve's words as she trails behind him through out the student parking lot. His strides are long and heavy. Jen could barely keep up with all his boyhood anger.

Well! Incase you all forgot: Jen was trying to make it through today alive.

   She has. Barely.

   Nancy Wheeler hates her stinkin' guts!

   (I mean, can we really blame her? No. Not really..)

   Steve seems to think we can. He's very angry at her, if you haven't noticed.

Even if he is angry, he's opening the passenger door for Jen. She smiles softly at him, she whispers a shy thanks. He hums and looks around the parking lot. As she slides in he gently squeezes her shoulder before shutting the door for her as well. He jogs around the front of his car to the drivers seat. He yanks his door open with too much aggression and slumps into his seat like he's been scowled all day by an angry parent. He's practically melting in distress. It makes Jen nervous.

"I'll drive to yours. Can hang there a bit, get V too, if that's okay?"

Jen's eyes flicker to Steve. She smiles soft. "Whatever you want." His eyes meet hers and she can see the boy lose his tension a little. He smiles small. "Sounds good, J."