Episode 2: Breakin and Breakout

Izuku Midoriya was given an offer that changed his life, he joined a group of criminals and thrives known as the Rouges after his friend Tefe introduced them to him, they offered him a chance to join their group.

At first, he declined, but when he realised that his mother was sick and the hospital was in danger of being condemned, he took up the offer a second time.

Tefe was overjoyed that Izuku decided to take their offer, they told him him to meet up in a secure location, far away from Hero Commission and any Hero Agencies.

It was old area of Japan that was boarded off by walls but Tefe told him about a secret entrance to the town.

Izuku was walking through the streets that he didn't recognise, a lot of the buildings looked really run down, he highly doubted no one would live in any of them.

He continued to walk until he arrived at the location, an old church that  was located next to a split in half highway. The church it itself looked as abandoned as the other buildings.

He waited a for a little bit until he noticed something pop out of the ground. He recognised it as a flower, which didn't make sense since the ground was just concrete. Izuku kneeled down to examine the plant closer when suddenly, the plant sprayed some pollen at him which stank. He then got up and stepped on the plant, over and over.

"Woah, easy there, killer." A voice told Izuku, who realised that it was Tefe. "I never actually knew you had it in you. And to be honest, I would wish you did to Bakugou or one of his cronies then my plants."

"Sorry. I'm just dealing with a lot right now." Izuku apologised to them.

"It's alright, I get it. I would be pretty angry as well. How is she?" Tefe assured him and then asked about his mother's condition.

"She's fine, I asked Mr and Mrs Bakugou to take of her, while I look for job. I mean I'm technically not lying about it." Izuku told them.

"I still find it impossible that those are the same people that raised the same asshole who terrorised you since childhood. It almost as shocking as that you two use to be best friends." Tefe said.

"Well, he wasn't always like that, well, mostly anyways." Izuku told them. "So, where are the others?"

"I'll take you to them." Tefe told him. "Follow me." They then lead Izuku to the broken highway and Izuku followed them.

They walked pass abandoned cars that were left on the highway, Izuku was confused by why though and asked Tefe. "So, what exactly this place? I looked up on some maps and this entire area wasn't even on it."

Tefe told him. "It's an old area of Japan that was left behind after the old years of Quirks. The place become so infested with crime related incidents, that the heroes and cops could barley even handle it. So, they blocked off the old area. The villains had their fun and then decided to leave as well, using old the entrance like you did. Not even the homeless live in the rent free here because of the rumours of some kind of monster in the streets."

"I guess you guys didn't have something to with that?" Izuku asked.

"I wish, would make a good reputation to be feared." Tefe answered. "Anyways, we're here."

Tefe showed Izuku, where their hideout was. "A steel mill?"

"Yeah, exactly. The whole area use to be run by this big bad crime lord. Until we kicked him out and now, it's ours now." Tefe told him. They then entered through the front gate and entered the main building. They then arrived at the main office, which was above them and there was no way up. Tefe then whistle and the doors open and a long rope came out from the top. Tefe then climbed up the rope and gestured Izuku to climb up, he did exactly that but fell, struggling to get up. Getting tired of waiting, Tefe pulled out a vine and roughly pulled him up, landed on the office floor roughly.