Episode 5: A New Partnership

The Endeavor Hero Agency...

Enji Todoroki AKA the Flame Hero: Endeavor was at the city from his office, out of the top of the building he owned.

He saw how everything looked so peaceful, so quiet, but deep down he knew something was about to happen, he was just waiting for someone to take center stage. A new villain, who's out to make a name for himself.

He continued to watch just as his sidekick, Burnin came in to inform him. "Sir, you might wanna turn on the news."

Endeavor was confused on why she was telling him that, she's never been like this, he decided to do it anyways and turn on the TV, which the news started to show the aftermath of the battle between the Rogues and Vizioso.

"Late last night, a massive shootout occurred outside right outside the restaurant that was owned by notorious crime lord, Don Vizioso. The Don and his men were all taken out by a new kind of gang of villains known as the Rogues and they were being lead by the infamous Superfly and the Prowler."

"Superfly and the Prowler took down Don Vizioso?" Endeavor was surprised that they managed to do what he or All Might have never achieved. Vizioso was one of the remaining players in Japan after heroes systematically raided of them during the golden age.

"About time if you ask me, he was scum." Burnin said, she'd seen the type of things that Vizioso had down. Drug deals, human trafficking and even butchering mutant Quirk users and stuffing them like a poacher, but what disappointed her the most is that she wasn't the one to put him in the ground. "What confuses me is that how they actually did it? Inside help or..."

Endeavor then suggested. "Prowler and Silver Banshee appear to use high tech weaponry that is far more advanced then any support item, Prowler or whoever is actually leading the Rogues is most likely supplying weapons to lower class gang to topple the current crime families. The question is who they will be going next."
___________________________________
Meanwhile in the Narrows...

The Rogues decided to go out to celebrate their newly formed team and the victory of Don Vizioso. Superfly took them and his gang to a massive club owned by an old acquaintance of his.

The club was located in a industrial district of Japan. The building itself was constructed as an old building with arched windows. The entrance was via a pair of large sliding doors that open automatically when someone is standing infront of it. A dance floor was directly in the middle of the club, down a flight of stairs with a DJ booth located on the opposite side from the entry stairs. A long bar was along the left side of the dance floor. They were several balconies along the walls overlooking the dance floor. Above the dance floor on the ceiling was a rotating ring shaped rig of light, laser and holographic projectors and even several hot tubs being on the right of the dance floor.

"Welcome to Junior's, best place for scum like us to relax and best of all, these guys don't allow heroes in, so we won't be bothered by any of them." Superfly introduced the Rogues to Junior's

Mist made a while noise as he saw a couple of girl walk past him. "Well, I don't know about you guys, but me and Rough House are going to see if any girls in this fine establishment would like to meet us."

"Really?" Rough House but Mist shut him up by elbowing him in the chest to go along with it. "I mean...yes, we are! See ya, fellas."

Siobhan then heard the music form the DJ. "Oh, hell yeah, I love this song! Let's go." She grabbed Izzy's hand and ram to the dance floor with him, as Tefe, Fang, Wingnut, Screwloose, Groundchuck, Dirtbag, Iguana, Vermin, Nanue, Toad, Armadillo and Alexi all follow them.

The remaining members all head down to the bar, not wanting to get involved in that large crowd by the DJ booth and just to finish the night off with a few shots.