Park

Beca's POV

I'm already awake and going to the park I already ate. I bring my mash-ups.

~ after 5 minute ~

I arrived the park I just walked, and its just like exercise. When I saw Chloe sitting at the bench.
"Hi. Did you just get here or not? Am I late?" I ask her cause she's so early its 7:45 she's so early "I just got here" she said "well that's good I think you wait so so much. Your too early hah." I said... She just smile.
I cutted the silence "So hears the mix that I've been working on" I said and gave her the head phone

~ The song is playing its titanium, all of me and others ~

Why Chloe is so silent she's not like this when I met her she's the one talk so much, why?
"Chloe is there's something wrong?" I said worriedly "Hmm, N-Nothing" she said "You can tell me anything" I said and her tears falls at her beautiful face "My dad leave us, my mom and dad fight last night. Now my mother is drunk she's drinking so much and smoke too much" she said while crying "Then why did you go here?" "Cause I said that we will gonna meet to show your mush-up and to see you" she said I was surprise when she said to see me. Shit! I'm turning red. "You can text me Chlo..." I said to hide and pretend that not to talk that she wants to see me... "I don't have your number!." She said and I just laugh " why are you laughing, that's true I don't have your number" I laugh again "Hers my number" and I gave my number to her "Thanks" she said "Chlo, you can go home now just text me if your okay and i can take you to be sure that your safe and I know there's a time that you will hear my mix" I said smiling and I saw Chloe smile back.

-------------------------------*-----------------------------

Guys this is a fast update cause I update before because I have class so this is a update and if I updated before sorry if its late but here you go

~ cuty author (feeling(joke))