My Best Friend

Hi guys. This is the update and hope you guys want. And there is some seen that is not good for kids here so please do you mind if you want just don't read this chapter. Please Guys this is privacy and I don't want you to read this if you are under age... That's all ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~°°~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~after 1 month~

No One's POV

Beca and Chloe has a house already but Beca just know Chloe's mother not even best friends or friends. So Chloe dicided to introduce her best friend.

Chloe's POV

Beca wants to know who's my best friend so tomorrow morning I'll introduce my best friend.

~Morning Comes~
Its already 8. I call Aubrey my best friend to remind her again that she will go here and show our house and my girlfriend.

*Aubrey are you ready to come here already* -Ginger
*Yes. Im ready. Please prepare wine hah*- Bestie Bitch

Its already 9 as Aubrey said to prepare wine and I do.
I hear a knock at the door and open it and it was Aubrey.

"Hey Bitch" I said "Hey ginger" she said and we hugged. We heard Beca's throat cignal to introduce her to Aubrey. "Hey Beca this is Aubrey my best friend. And Aubrey this is Beca my girlfriend." I said "Nice meeting you Beca" Aubrey said "Nice meeting you too Aubrey" Beca said and they shake hands. I smile that they both agreed with both of them. Well I tell Aubrey to sit and we are gonna have some wine at the early morning.

"So how many months, weeks, days or years you two have?" Aubrey said
"1 and a half months" Beca said as exactly and I smile "so what do you want two to be?" Aubrey ask again "Actually we don't know I just want to be with her but I know we should work too" I said "well you really should work" Aubrey said. After talking, eating, drinking and tour Aubrey to our house we go to the mall and shopping. Me and Aubrey talking while at the mall. I notice Beca was so quite.

Beca's POV

Yes I'm quite there talking and seems to be that I'm not with them. But I know they just missed each other. I think I'm jealous. Wait what?! I'm not jealous there just friends or best friends. What's happening to me?!
"Hey Beca are you okay?" Chloe said "Hmmm.... Yes I'm okay. I'm just gonna have some fries and drinks Im just gonna text you were I am okay?" I said "Okay I'll text you later bye Beca. Just see you later I love so much please don't leave me hah" she said with smile and give me a peck of kiss on my lips.

I walk but I'm not probably hungry. I just don't want to see them laughing smiling at each other that they think that I'm not here. I just don't know what's happening on me. But why I said to walk to buy some friend I don't want to leave her what if they do something. Oh God whats on my mind and think that?!