CH.4 A PERSON IS SMART, PEOPLE ARE STUPID

Jean could find the situation he was in pretty strange. Well, sure having girl problems was one (specifically Mikasa), but escorting his comrades along with an armored stranger named Guts, who is able to slaughter titans and keep up with the rest of them without the use of an ODM gear. is just something he never would imagine, as they made there way towards the wall.

Guts was leaping from rooftop to rooftop keeping up with the trio. Armin was leading while Mikasa was carrying eren on her back. He occasionally takes a glance at them, specifically eren who's unconscious. The boy has a power that no one has seen and while everyone is in a state of confusion, there isn't a doubt that those in the higher ups will soon be notified about it and want to apprehend them. As of right now he only escorting them to the wall, io seems there trying to leave, as for him armin asked to continue to help the cadets and said that mina would get him what he needs

A little ways from where he is Reiner was following along with a handful of cadets "wow, You know, even though im seeing it, I still can't believe he managed to keep ahead of us " he remarked.

"Is this really the time?!" Jean demanded, "We just saw Eren emerge from a titan, and out of all the things you could say is that ?!'"

Reiner just shrugged as looks on ahead.

Armin looked over towards the wall to see a lift being lowered down.

"Over there." Armin told guts as he pointed in that direction.

guts saw the lift and made his way there. He could see the people at the top of the wall looking down at him with a terrified face. Guts simply ignored them, the trio went toward the lift as Guts jumped onto the side of a building, with his false hand used to slow himself as he slid down.

"guts!" Armin called out, "What about you?"

"I will fight off as many titans as I can." guts answered. He looked at the three. "You three... will be alright?"

Armin nodded . Before they were taken to the next lift, Armin looked back down at guts .

"Uh, thank you for your help so far..." Armin said. Guts nodded before Armin ran off. guts then looked over at the sight before him. His plan is to kill any titan he comes across and make his way to the breach, from there he'll kill the approaching titans while they kill the ones inside.

Guts shook his head as he pulled out Dragonslayer. This is way too much for some fucking answers

The cadets were lowered down to the other side of Wall Rose. They all widened their eyes in shock to see the Commander and other soldiers surrounding that area.

"All of you are to leave Eren Jaeger here," the Commander ordered while having a terrified look on his face, "If you ever speak of these events you will all be charged for treason against the king."

Bertholdt looked over at Reiner before they walked away. Annie brushed her hair to the side of her face before she followed the suite as well. Jean was a tad bit hesitant, but followed the three. He looked back at Armin and Mikasa, who didn't even move.

"Just go without us," Armin said.

Jean hesitated again, but walked away from the three. The Commander looked back at Armin and Mikasa as Mikasa drew her blades.

"For not following orders, you have been charged with treason, and the punishment is death!" the Commander declared.

~*~*~