Chapter 3

<<Love & War: idk 😭 >>

"Right!" He started the game and we chose our characters.

"Who are you gonna pick?" I asked while clicking on the Alien.

"You're picking Alien? I guess I'll pick Predator then!" He laughed mischievously.

"Oh? Okay, I'll beat your ass!!" I laughed a bit to loud.

The game started and I started spamming every button on the controller.

"Haha! You think that will hel-" I hit him.

Take that Suschiro.

"HOW?!" He got mad and was almost breaking the controller.

The both of us we're smashing the controllers untill i made my finishing move.

"Finish him" The alien planted the lil alien in the predator and I won.

I looked at the disappointed Muichiro which was about to hit me.

"Muichir-" A guy which looked exactly like Muichiro stood at the door. And there was a girl behind him...

Mitsuri?!

"Y/N!!" She waved at me happily.

"Muichiro? Why is she here?!" Yuichiro walked over to him and looked at Muichiro confused.

"She's my friend, alright? I just invited her over because I wanted company." Muichiro quickly turned away from me.

"And why is she here?" Muichiro pointed at Mitsuri.

"I invited her so we could work on the essay more." Yuichiro pouted and sat down on the couch. "Compared to you two, me and Mitsuri are working and not playing video games."

"Alright alright! I get it!" Muichiro stood up and extended his hand towards me. "Let's go. I don't want to hear more of this.." He sighed.

"Okay." I took his hand and he pulled me up so that our faces were almost touching. He looked deeply into my eyes making me blush a little. He quickly turned away and pulled me behind him into his room.

"Take a seat anywhere." He said letting go of my hand. I sat down on the bed while he took a chair and sat on it infront of me.

"You don't wanna work on that essay now do you?" He looked deeply into my eyes once again. He had a serious look on his face.

"N-no.." I placed a strain of hair behind my ear while looking away shyly.

"*sigh* Good.."

"And... what now?" I looked around his room searching for something I did not know what.

"Are you flexible?" He looked at me dead serious. like. WHAT THE FUCK?!

"Kinda?"

"Great, then I have just the game." Muichiro jumped up and reached for a table game from a high shelf in his room.

Fuck no.

Twister.

He spread the cloth on the ground in his room.

"I'm getting nostalgia already.." He laughed while he finished setting up the game.

"You know the rules right?" He chuckled softly. Aghhh that chuckle...

"Pfft! Yeah ofc! Who doesn't!" I stood across to him on the other side of the cloth.

"Great." He spun the wheel lightly.

"Right foot on Green" I was now one step closer to Muichiro.

Now I spun the wheel.

"Left foot on Green" Now he was one step closer to me.

And so the game begun. Everything was going great untill...

A/N: AHHH IM SO SORRY IF THIS IS A RATHER SHORT CHAPTER BUT I JUST WANTED TO LEAVE THE SPICY PART FOR A FURTHER CHAPTER 😼

ANYWAYS GUYS GET ENOUGH SLEEP DRINK LOTS OF WATER EAT THE RIGHT AMOUNT OF FOOD AND LOVE YOURSELF<33