Chapter 6

<<Diet Mountain Dew: Lana del Rey>>

I did not just delete an 700 words lore about Muichiros past... Guess I'm rewriting it 😃 🔫

My legs felt heavy as I walked up stairs into my room to hide myself in.

I opened the door leading into my room and fell onto the bed grabbing onto my pillow and burying my face in it.

I had no intention of going back down there to those... I couldn't even call them people at this point...

My phone suddenly rung because I got a message, but I couldn't care less at this point... I just wanted to stay right here and now like this, and so I fell asleep.

(Muichiros POV)

Oh. My. Fucking. God.

I literally stared at the door for a good while once Y/N leaved.

How the fuck did I play so though trough the whole thing?!!

I placed a hand on my mouth to prevent everyone from hearing my loud ass breathing.

Suddenly something poked my shoulder. I quickly turned around to see what it was.

„Yo bro." Yuichiro was standing right infront of me and was looking down at me with a mischievous grin.

„Hey Yuichiro..." I chuckled nervously and tried to avoid as much eye contact as possible.

„I just wanted to tell you something..." He grabbed my shoulder and came closer to my ear, he whispered in a very quiet tone: „I know everything."

Sweet home Alabama, I'm so dead. 💀

„Huh..?" My jaw twitched and I looked at him nervously.

„Oh c'mon, you heard me Muichiro." He laughed mischievously and turned around.

My mouth opened like I wanted to say something but now words came out. I shut my mouth with my hand and stared at the floor. Just the thought of what happened with Y/N drove me crazy and I could feel my knees getting weak.

My right hand on my mouth and my left on my knee to prevent me from collapsing.

But now I remember, I was never special...

My family wasn't rich or anything and me and my brother had pretty normal lives. I never did anything helpful, I didn't stand out at all and I had no friends.

(Muichiro Lore)

One day my brother got a letter from a kids fashion show to go do „fashiony things" as I called it.

My brother looked always really happy when he came home after it, and I felt kinda jealous...

Whenever Yuichiro was sick I could go replace him because we looked identical and they could differentiate us, that's how I learned the cat walk.

After a while of doing this kids fashion thing me and my brother turned 13 and both of us applied for a fashion contest.

We were both excited and we always sticktet toghether untill one day...

2 weeks after the fashion contest both of us got letters if we got in for the real thing or no. We did! Well... on of us... me.

I can't forget the disappointed look on my brothers face, his smile disappeared forever and I still feel guilty.

After that inscident he wouldn't talk to me for days... Though a year later he also got in but he wasn't the same.

Yuichiro became very selfcentered and he cared only about himself and himself only.

We didn't have a real sibling bond after that untill about a year ago when me and my brother became famous across whole Japan.

As we always got to work toghether, he got used to it and I try to spend more time with him, so I guess we're good now.

A/N: IM SO SORRY IF THE LORE ISNT THAT UNDERSTANDABLE REMEMBER I HAD TO REWRITE THE WHOLE THING AND ITS 11PM NOW ALREADY 😭 ANYWAYS YALL LMK IF I SHOULD CHANGE ANYTHING!!!
SLEEPWELL NOT LIKE ME🫶