Chapter 4

<<Is There Someone Else? (The Weeknd)>>

When I was almost laying on the ground..

"Right hand on yellow" Muichiro placed his hand on mine deeply staring into my eyes.

I felt like I was about to fall... and I did.

But I did not fall on the hard ground but under Muichiro.

You would not believe what a beautiful view that was...

He placed a strand of my hair behind my ear and came closer to my face.

It sent shivers down my spine and I felt like I was burning from the tension between us.

He smiled mischievously as his hand ran trough my hair and then down my side.

"I know you like what you see~" He said seductively.

And damn he was right, I did.

My face was hot and I half closed my eyes.

His one hand on my hip, his other hand next to my ear, his legs around mine and his face so close to mine.

He came closer to my ear and whispered.

"Your skin is very sensitive. If I touch here..."

His hand moved from my hip to my neck and he moved it up a little.

"It makes you shiver a little~" He looked deeply into my eyes before leaning in and kissing where he just touched me with his right hand.

I felt every inch of my body heating up and sending little shivers of pleasure each time he kissed me.

I couldn't tell how much time passed from all the excitement I was experiencing but suddenly there was a knock on the door.

Both of us in shock we didn't know what to do. He was on top of me and my arms and legs were around him. I let go of him but it was to late.

The door opened and a servant was standing there.

The look on her face was unforgettable. She was in such shock she almost let her broom fall.

"I-I'm so sorry to interrupt young master!!"

She quickly shut the door and left.

I stared at Muichiro a little concerned.

"Is something bad going to happen..?"

"Probably not..." Muichiro sat there exhausted as I looked at his muscular body.

His shirt was unbuttoned and I could see everything in detail. He is very strong for his age.

He probably noticed that I was looking cause he looked at me again before talking. "Wanna touch it?" He smirked at me slightly.

HELL YEAH!!

"M-may I..?" I blushed slightly.

Muichiro seemed like he was enjoying this a lot because of how much he was looking up and down my body. "Come here, sit on my lap~"

DADDY?!

"Y-you sure?" I came closer still a bit concerned about it.

"Positive" He was really unbelievable for a 16 y/o.

I sat on his lap and looked down at his muscular body while his arms wrapped around me as soft as a blanket.

My hands instinctively reached out to touch it.

I couldn't believe he was this muscular behind his baggy clothes.

"Damn..." My jaw dropped in aw.

He chuckled softly and looked at me again. "Guess my hard work is paying off." He smirked lightly.

"Who knows..." He pulled me closer to him and grabbed my chin forcing me to look at him. "Maybe you'll experience the true power of my body some day~"

EXUSE ME?!

„W-what?!"

Muichiro came closer to my face and looked me dead in the eye.

„You heard me~"

I really couldn't believe that all this was real and not just some dream.

He pulled away and looked into the distance. I followed his gaze and noticed that he was looking at the time.

„How long can you stay?" He smiled softly.

It was 4pm already and my mom told me they'd be back by 6pm.

„I have to be home in an hour I think..." I sighed and looked away because I really couldn't take this much right now.

„Alright, don't worry." He turn me towards him again and hugged me gently.

His embrace was warm like the sun and I felt at peace every time he hugged me. I buried my face in his chest and just wanted to stay like this forever.

His hands caressed my sides and my back. This sensation was indescribably incredible and addicting.

„You should really head home now dear." His voice was so soft and comforting for no reason.

I raised my head and nodded. „You're right.." I gave him a small smile before pulling away.

I put on my jacket, got my stuff and was about to leave when suddenly something grabbed my wrist.

„Wait," Muichiro pulled me back to him and looked deeply into my eyes once I was in his capture. „I wanted to thank you, for today~" He smiled at me and kissed my lips once more before pulling away and letting me go.

(IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR SO LONG BECAUSE I HAD TO DELETE WATTPAD AND STUFF BC OF MY MOL AND ALL SO YALL IM VERY VERY SORRY 😭🙏)