- First date - Fluff -

-Teenager AU

-They're still alive

Michael was at school when suddenly a dude approaches him. Just as Michael shuts his locker, the boy reaches Michael. "Hey, Mike." He says, making Michael jump. "Oh, hi." Michael recognized the boy from his classes, and knew his name was Jeremy. His blonde hair, sharp brown eyes and chiseled jawline made him rather good looking. "Would you like to go on a date with me tonight?" "Sure, why not. What time?" "Does seven work for you?" Jeremy asked. Michael nodded. "Meet me across the street from the restaurant near the old apartments. Cya Mike!" They waved goodbye. 

Mikes Pov- I tried to ignore the butterflies I felt in my stomach. I've never been on a real date before. Sure, I've had my first kiss, but I've never gone anywhere with someone that I liked. Either way, I was excited. 

Jeremys Pov- "I can't believe that faggot thought I would actually like him." I chuckled to myself and kept walking.

Noah heard the whole thing. *That little- Maybe I'll come too, to make Michael feel better* 

(Time skip)

It was after school, and Michael went to his house to get ready. He combed his hair, put on his nicest shirt, a pair of black ripped jeans, and black leather sneakers. Noah wore a black shirt with denim jeans and his hair was fluffy and somewhat frizzy. 

(Another time skip) 

It was 7:30 and Jeremy still hadn't shown up. Michael stood and listened to the sounds of passing traffic. He was beginning to lose hope when he saw a cute redheaded boy approaching him. Michael thought he looked hot with his lose shirt unbuttoned at the collar and his messy hair. "I'm Noah. Jeremy had no intention of showing up tonight." Noah explained what he had overheard, not mentioning the faggot part. "Would you like to go with me instead?" Michael said yes and they carefully crossed the busy street.

They got seated a few minutes later and ordered some food. "So, Noah, right?" "Mhm." They talked for a while and Michael realized he was gaining feelings for this man. He liked his slightly unprepared airiness about him, his frizzy fluffy hair, and his tight-fitting jeans.

They paid and walked out of the restaurant. "Would you like to come with me to my apartment and we can make some popcorn and watch a movie?" Noah asked. "It's a short walk from here." He added. Michael excitedly said yes, hoping Noah didn't hear his heart beating loudly. "Great!"

(At Noah's house) 

They walked into the door and Noah led Michael into the kitchen. Noah made the popcorn while Michael grabbed some soda. After they were done, they turned on the tv and agreed on a movie. They settled into the sofa while sharing a blanket. The boys were sitting pretty close to each other. Michael could feel himself getting tired. He looked up and saw Noah staring at him. "You're so cute, Michael." He said. Michael blushed. "Sorry, I shouldn't have-" Before Noah could finish his sentence, Mike kissed him. When they broke apart, Noah put his arm around his shoulder and Mike leaned in closer to Noah, snuggling against him. They held hands under the blanket. Mike felt Noah kiss his forehead. And then Michael fell asleep. 

Bad first chapter but I need something to write, and I'm stuck on my other book. Ideas for one-shot needed!