- Dancing In the Rain - Fluff

-Married AU

-Alive AU

Michael and Noah sat in a meadow full of colorful flowers. The sky was beginning to get dark, but they didn't care. They ran around chasing each other, lied in the grass playing with each other's hair, twirled around. Michael felt hands on his hips and was gently lifted off the ground and above his husband's head. Noah twirled Michael slowly and then carefully set him down. Michael giggled. It started to get breezy. Noah leaned down and picked a flower, putting it in Michael's hair. It was a beautiful daisy. It started to sprinkle. By this point the boys were sitting down again nibbling at their picnic of sandwiches, homemade lemonade, and fresh fruit. They enjoyed talking to each other. Not many words were spoken, but they enjoyed being in the others presence. 

When they finished their meal, they put away the leftover food and stood up. Noah kissed Michael on the forehead, then they hugged. They slowly started to rock back and forth. They eased into a slow dance, twirling around in each other's arms. Every now and then they would kiss each other slowly and take a minute to hold the other in their arms. Rain dripped down their face, but they didn't care. "I love you." Noah whispered. "I love you too." 

This is a short chapter, but it was such a cute idea I had to write itttt