- Drunk - Angst -

-Alive AU 

-They are engaged in this one

Michael was walking home from a tiring day of work. *God, I hate SL.* Michael walked for a bit longer before finally reaching his house. "Noah! I'm home!" He called. No response was called back. "Noah?" Michael checked everywhere throughout the house.

Hours passed when Noah finally showed up holding hands with a rather handsome boy. He looked to be younger than Michael, and skinnier. Noah was drunk, but Michael wasn't caught up on that fact. He was jealous. Right when Michael was about to say something, Noah kissed the boy. "N-Noah?!" He half-asked, half-yelled. "Noah what the hell are you doing! I'm your fiancé!" "I love him instead." He replied calmy, slurring most of his words. 

"I hope he makes you happy. Clearly you're bored of me." "You're so dramatic! It was just a kiss Michael! Grow up. I know you long for attention all the time but I can't satisfy all your needs. You're such a baby!" They yelled back and forth for a while. "IT'S NOT MY FAULT YOUR FATHER TREATED YOU WRONG, BUT I'M NOT HIM. GROW THE FUCK UP!" "GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!" Michael screamed back. 

(The next day) 

Mike woke up to a knock at the door. "Michael? Mike I'm sorry. I was drunk. I only love you. You mean so much to me. I can't stand not being with you. This can't be over! I love you." When Michael opened the door, Noah fell into him to give him a hug. "I love you too." 

-