Chapter-1 (1st meeting)

Everyone is wandering here and there as they are expecting someone who will be taken in charge of their Police station .
SS pushe what are you doing ? Then she saw pushpa ji praying and ss stands over there and waiting for Prasad once ps finished worship she distributed prashad to everyone.
Now ps saw santu's dull face and she asked ss what happened? Ss said I am thinking how will our new SHO ,she will be  good and gentle or she will be the same just like km. Yes shantu you are right I am also thinking the same pe said.Let's see .where is my maharani.she haven't come yet.I am also waiting for her ps,  and what about cc?
I called him ps and he is on the way.
Santu ji you have recalled me and I am here. Oh wow chite .
I am thinking we should arrange a welcome party for our ms.
Cc& ps- you are right ss.
Yes I am also thinking same
Ahhh bille don't come like this
BC - why ? Aap dar gae the
Trio: yes and glaring at him.

Let's begin the decoration.
Then cc and BC go to the market for buying decoration items.

At MPT
Karishma comes to the mpt and ss &ps salute her .
Ks asked where are cc and BC.
Ss told her about them.
Ps - suna hai jo ms aa rahi hai wo jazbati se kam leti hai laat guso se nahi ( heard form sources new SHO is very polite and and she solves cases emotional and she believes hate the crimes not criminals)
Ps taunted .

Ks - don't be so excited . Still I will be  your senior . isn't it ps??
Ps is gulping and said yes so?
Ks- I can suspend you at any time so please be in your limits.
Ps is nervous.

Cc and BC came back to mpt along with decoration items.

All have started decoration.
And ks said I am going to buy  sweets for everyone so behave properly in the thana.
Because today will be 1st day of our SHO.

Haseena Malik came to thana .
And everyone is busy in decoration.
Suddenly ss turn around and see Haseena Malik and asked her who are you with full innocence.
Then all the mpt members turn around and welcome their new SHO with bouquet.
Haseena smile on their welcome gesture.
And called them inside her cabin.
She seated on her sheets and tell them to introduce themselves.
Ss- My name is Santosh sharma ,I am cyber expert.
Cc- My name is cheeta chaturvedi,I am Women phycologist expert
Ps- I am Head constable pushpa singh and counselor of this thana
Bc- I am the Billy spy and I was a theif but currently I am the member of this thana and that is my billu niwas means my home.
Ohh that's great.
Is there no senior here? Like si?
Ss -,yes ms there is.dashing, bold and Fierce she is very honest none other than km.
Oh

Ps- yes ma'am mere to bhag hi foot gae please ms control her.

Km- who have guts to control ks. Karishma is unaware about her senier .look still I m  your and I can suspend you at any time
Understood?

Hasina- oh is it? Ks and hm are looking at each other  and they lost for 2 -3 mins and then Haseena asked for her intro.
Karishma introduce her as a SI and salute her
She gave the sweets to ss and told her to distribute to everyone one .
Ss did same.
After one hour,hm asked about ongoing cases and how many cases are pending.
Ss said we don't have any pending as km solved cases in her style.(full innocence)
Hs-oh please, so please everyone come into my office ,and she give them introduction form today onwards we will solve cases by emotions we have to end crimes not criminals ok??
Everyone said yes except ks.
Hs to ks okay ks??
Ks sorry ma'am but I don't believe in your ideology.
Hs it's an order ks , okay ms ks said said and returned back to her seat.

Ks is thinking about hs ,how see can control her but she is distracted and starts thinking about how beautiful hs.but she jerks her head and starts doing her work.

Someone was shouting ma'am please help me and keep crying
Ks please calm down and let me know what happen.
Ma'am tomorrow is my daughter's marriage but her ring was stolen .
Please find the ring somehow.
Okay please don't be panic
Let us the location form ring has been stolen.
Lady gave all the information and and left the thana.
Haseena sent everyone there and told them to find out from the people around.
Ks went there ,saw in cc and asked footage from shopkeeper and returned back to thana.
All members saw the picture and find the man .
Ks came back with the thief by dragging him with collar.
Hm said ks leave him ,no ms I am not leaving how he could steal the ring ,I am going to break his hand .
Ks stop.
Ks I said stop that's an order.
Man ma'am I am not a thief,there was no ring   we just acted.
Why ??
Because the girls in-law think they wanted to give the ring but it was stolen so that they can judge then and keep her sister happy ,right ??
Man - yes ma'am
Everyone one shocked and ks empressed but how do you know he is his brother?
Both have same smile that's why?
Okay no problem please go to your home we will tell their in laws we could not able to find the thief.
Thank you madam ,tysm.
Everyone was happy except ks .she was thinking I will get my score in next case.
Hs smiles and she knows what ks is thinking and she thinks she is looking cute in frustration .

So everyone please get back to work.

Dear reader soory about my previous story,I could not able to finish it but I will surely finished this one
So please avoid grammatical error and spelling
If you have any openion please let me know you are free to correct me .

Thank you so much