Chapter 22

Sh is shocked and she knows usne sote hue sherni ko jagaya hai.ab uski khair ni.

Ks started to kiss her on the lips and enter her mouth and explore it while her hand is freely running here and there and sh is moaning . Ks sh ke pin ko hatathi and wo deere dheere uske sari ke plates ko khol rahi hoti hai jisme wo sh ki body ko toch karti hai and trying to tease her and sh is well known but she felt helpless she wants more touch from ks but ks denying it .ks ne sari ko utar diya now she is opening inner skirt ,now sh is become shy and looking her ks eyes ,she feels like ks will take it in one go,she never she ks in such situations .now ks is asking dar lag raha hai, sh ni but aisa lag raha you are not letting me go ,yes baby you are right today our night so don't be afraid ,and feel comfortable  I will not do anything if it is not okay with you okay?
Sh -nodded positively
Ks-words love
Sh -yes
Ks -I love you baby
Sh-I love you too
Ks-may I ,sh nodded but ks didn't do anything 
Sh-understood and said yes please
Now ks is happy and opens her blouse and bra she uses the caesar and cut the straps
And sh wants to stop her but she says she will give her new and hungrily attack on her bosom wo suck karti hai and dusre ko kneed kar rahi hoti hai sh said love please be careful.ks just kiss her and once satisfied   wo neeche badti hui uske novel ke pass aati hai waha sloppy kisses karti hai and pressing her boobs also after some time she looks in sh eyes and her lips ,without any warning she started kisses on lips sh feels very helpless she wants her free hand and so she requested ks to open her hand ,ks says no baby today you are in my control so enjoys is sh is whining and said please baby she said nothing just bent down started kissing on her toe ,sucking it slowly and looking in sh eyes ,sh is begging to touch her main part but ks doesn't listen to her ,sh try to intimidate her but she just shrugged of and started kissing inner thy ans giving her flying and said please love let me enjoy my meal.
Sh -ks just get inside now otherwise consequences will not be good ,ks just ignoring her warning and eating her meal silently .
Sh-agar mera hath khul gaya na I am going to fuck hard.
Ks -jaan jab aap kisi ke under ho to aisi bate nhi kartr kya apko kisi ne sikhaya ni hai.
Please beg me so I can consider it
Sh-ohhhhhh, after shout ks please get inside now
Ks-what do you mean i couldn't under please make it clear.
Sh-ks please fuck me
Ks-become turn on and how?
Sh-as you want please fuck like you have never did take me right her right now while shouting.
Ks-gladly wify .
Ks put 3fingers inside without any warning and started sucking her cootie and sh become out of control
Sh--ahhhhh please like this dont stop
Yes yes.....please keep going please
Ks sucking and pumping and enjoying it.
Sh -please right there right there ,yes yes love please keep going
Aahhh love .
Yes yes yes yes .........yes
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......hhhh
Sh come and ks sucks all come and sh tak ke 2min bad bolti hai.
Mindblowing.
Sh said ab to hath khol do please
Ks hath kholati and sh tought now they can sleep but ks has some other thoughts.
Ks come near by sh and started kisses in her mouth and said love we are not done ye so wo usko phir se kiss karti hai uske neck pe suck karti hai bite karti once sh become ready she pute head of strapon inside now sh understand she will definitely not able to walk properly.
Once whole length is inside ks start pumping and fuckking sh mercilessly
And sh enjoyinh it and she came after few mintues.

Now sh is extremely exhausted so she slepts but ks ne thoda rum ko sahi kiya aur wo bhi so gai.

Early in morning around 7 o clock ks is making coffee and hs ne uska aankh piche se band karke bola guess karo kaun hai hum ks smile and said gm wify we miss you I miss you.
Aur mudte hai the both kiss other and ks makes coffee for both
Hm bolti hai mai naha ke aati ks bolti hai guest room me naha lo sh late soi hai nind na disturb ho so hm man jati hai aur offer karti hai ks ko sath me nahane.
Phle ks mana karti but uske me khurapati idea ata hai wo kisi ko call karti aur bolti hai usko kya karna hai
Then wo guest room ke bathroom me jati hai and hm ko piche hug karti hai hm smiles and boli aap to nahi aane wali thi
Ks said haan soche to nahi but soche pani bachana chahiye kitna kharcha hota hai
Now bith smile and kiss eachother and ks have another idea and she took started kiss hm hungrily.

And they make love .
(guys mai ek hi chapter me do smut nahi likhna chahti thi sorry)

Wo dono kitchen me aate hai dekhte hai sh waha pe baithi hoti but uska back hota dono usko piche se aakw galo pe kiss karte hai sh suprise hoti the dono ko hug karne ke liye uthati hai uski ahhh nikli hai hm concerns hoke puchti hai kya hua love
Wo gusse se ks ko dekhti hai kahti hai kuch ni.ks jor se hasti hai sorry but not sorry hm ko phle smjh nahi aata hai then sh explain hm bhi hasti hai aur sh ko bhi hasi aati hai bolti hai badla zaroor legi and wo dono nashta karte hai ks thane ke liye nikalti hai aur hm ko bolti hai aapk kal se join kijiega and sh ko bhi aram karne ka bolti hai dono ko good bye bolke thana chali jati hai
Here both sh and hs are tired so wo sone chale jate hai.

Is chapter me bus itna hi milte hai next chapters me

Till then bbyee tc
Happy reading and keep voting