Chapter 18 (1st Night)

Ks hs and sh reached their room and they are socked because their room is decorated with rose petals and deam si light hoti hai zero watt bulb wali ..
It is a little bit awkward.sh broke the silent badiya decoration hai ks added hai ekdum kamal kyu hasina ji ,hasina blushed se she knows there is no any chance ku wo yaha se bhag paye ,coz pichle kuch dino ke se inke bich me sexual tension bahut badh chuka tha now its time to break it.and wo ab aur nahi tal skti kyuki she can see hunger in their eyes .she is watch both and ks and sh are watching with love and lust wo dono ekdum use apni aankho se hi naked kar rahi hoti hai, both have intense look in their eyes..and they slowly reached to hs and ask her are you sure?
Are you ready for it or not?
Bahut delicately dono uska hath pakdti hai hai. ks bolti hai hum apke bina marji se kabhi kuch nahi karenge.
Sh -yes love we have a very perverted thought for you but won't force you ever.
Hs can sense their love. Hs is ready to explode at any time because she knows they love the bottom core of her heart
she said I am ready.

Mature content

This is the only thing they want to listen
Sh ne charge liye pahle she puts her lips on hs and devoring slowly and assuring her ki humpe trust kar skte ho we will not harm how she loves her and hs also started participate they are kissing while. Ks is watching intensely and loving manner .
Once they feel there is no gap between and they have to separate the for oxygen.they parted.
Now ks ne pahle uske gal pe kiss kiya then she is kissing in the jaw and travelling in the neck area after that she travelled and nibbled the earlobe caused hs moans and ks is mad after hearing it.she captured hs lips and kissing passionately and poured her love through the kiss.
Uske bad dono apart hote hai now they are impatient. Unhone hs ki sadi ko undo kiya now hs in only in their underskirt and blouse and she can feel their intense gaze 
Sh has already torn her clothes aur wo ekdum se jhappata marke hs ko kiss karna start karti ,wo uske hoto ki suck kar rahi hoti hai dheere dheere then wo usse permission chahti hai to devour her mouth but hs is denying it but sh grab her boob and press it very hard and hs scaped a moan and sh iska fayda uthati hai wo pure area ko explore karti hai.now she enjoying it.hs ko usme kho jati tabhi wo mahsus karti uske back small small kisses and ks dheere dheere uske blouse ko unhook kar deti and within one min uska blouse and underskirt are laying in ground she is only in her inner ,wo bahut shy feel karti hai .ks and sh chucked and these are ours love ,there is no need to be shy in front of us , because if you are getting shy like this trust you will not able to walk to probably tomorrow.hs gulped because she can see their desire  .now sh is started kissing her jaw and slowly she come near by neck area wo waha toung ko roll karti hai then bite it and leave the mark hs become moaning  mess now.sh sucking and nibbling her cleavage and ks doing the same with her earlobe now ks unhook her bra so that they can see her boobs but hs hide with hand.ks very dangerously baby these are ours ,no one can hides us you know  why hasina gulped and asked why because they belong to us,you belong to us .okay??
Hs just nodded and slowly she removed her hand both to take her blossom in their mouth and wo use suck kiye ja rahe rahe the jaise wo jano se bhooke ho ,hs is moaning and pain and pleasure.but they are not ready to leave it ,aisa lag raha dono chahte the ki milk aa jae.
Now sh is going down but ks is sucking boobs ks inner thy pe kiss kar rahi hoti hai chhota chota ks bally button pe suck kar rahi hot hai both are grouping her bosom.after sucking and grouping wo hs se last permission lete hai ki kya wo innerwear hata skte hai now hs is hell turned on she gave the last permission and sh slowly takes down it .
Now both ks and sh look at hs's bottom like a trophy ,jaise ye duniya ka sabse nayab cheez ho ,hs feels extremely shy and nervous ,she requests please do not look like that?.ks/sh- like???
Hs-like this is a very precious thing.
Sh/ks-you don't know what you are/ kasam se ekdum bawal hai.
Agar mujhe ek daily mile trust me I can control my temper.
Sh-has deti hai hai.
Hs-wo sirf shy smile kari hai uskr pura muh lal ho gaya hota hai aur wo bahut achha bhi feel karti hai sari ghabrahat ja chuki hoti hai
Ks/sh- last time puchte hai may we continue this.
Hs- just nooded positivaly
Now-sh is started devouring it very and hs is unable to stops her moan ,ks took one of Bossom in her mouth and sucking it mercilessly and grouping the 2nd one
Sh-wo pussy ko suck kar rahi hoti kiss it very hard and started circling her toung in her clit ,hm beacome out of control with pleasure and now sh slowly entre in her whole and sucking it eating it like she is eating most testy food in the word and hs is  saying faster pleass faster baby

Now sh hi sucking faster and fastert and she thrusht her her fingers and pumping is very hard
Sh right there righte plz pls pls don't don't stop
right there .
Iam going to coming
Yahh yeahhh
And coming.
Sh- come sweethear.
Hs expload and she is cleaning it by kissing and suking ..after that sh and ks kissing each othe
Both-tasty wow
Hs-shut up
Ks-no baby now it's turn . May i??she asked sh and hs.
Sh-  gladly .
Hs -2min and she composed her self
While ks wears strapon and hs is unaware about it .
Sh is smiling as naughty wali
Ks started kissing and sh taking her time
Ks slowly slowly gale kiss kar rahi ho aur dheere dheere blossom ko groups kar rahi she sucked her neck very hard and now hs starts moaning wo dheere dheere neeche aate uske bellybutton ko kiss karke suck karti hai .then see took her foot and starts kisses slowly uske anghute ko muh me lekar lick karti suck phir dheere uske dusre ungli ko chusti hai.
Aur hs turn on hoti hai idhar shiwani isko dekhkar wo turn on ho jati and aur wo sh ko apne taraf ka muh karke use bahut tez se kiss karna start hoti and hs bhi same instensity se kiss kar rahi hoti ab dono teeno moan kar rahe ks is dheere dheere sare ungli ko chusne ke bad uper jati hai aur sucking and nibling of her thighes and here sh is playing with hs boobs now hs is hell turn on and she demands ks right now.
Ks teasing her and doing chest kisses near by core and hs is out of control and ks is inserting her fingers to watch is she requires any lube or not.
She pour some lube on her coke and slowing fingring her.
Hs is unaware of this now ks do ishara to sh now she unsterstood.
Now ks start insert her tip slowlly and hs is still unaware she thusht and wo 2inch ja chuka hota hai now hs understands and she looks at ks and K.S. just asks may or not hs nervously nods.
Ks don't worry if it hurts just let me know I will stop.
Wo ek thust karti hai and 2nd hard thrust me pura and andar hota hai ,.hs is pain now ks wahi ruki hoti hai sh use kiss krti after some time hs tells ki ab ks can move.
And ks started moving slowly and once she feels hs is fully ready to take it wo ab fastly thrust karti hai and hs is moaning very loud and sh is kissing her in mouth to overcome her noise,
Please don't stop .p
Please do not stop.
It is feeling good

Harder harder pleass harder

Now ks is thrushed very hard every time.
Ks jhukati aur wo sh ko bahut passinatly kiss karti hai .
Now she changes the potion in doggy style she fucking her very hard,in last thrusht hs came hard now ks clean her and ks hs both sharing her come.

Hs passed out ,both ks and hs chuckled and usko wo bed pe sulate hai and pura room bhi saf karte hai dono bed pe aate hai dono hs ke both gal pe kiss karte hai ek dusre ko smooch kartr hai 
And light off karke so jate..

I am so soory guys for long chap,
Sorry if I have made any mistakes.this is my 1st mature chap so pleade bear it thanyou