1: "No one is coming to save him"

🦋Hello🦋

If you are reading this then first of all I would like to thank you for giving this fiction a chance.
So this fiction was in my draft for a long time, and today I finally decided to publish it.
The first thing is that this story is an imagination of my mind.
So it had nothing to do with real life, Only used name(s) and picture(s) are real.

I tried to think something else important to inform but I couldn't remember (hehe)

🦋🦋

♠This chapter is taken from somewhere in the middle of the fiction♠
.

He got devil in his eyes”

He closed the door after him and turned back, Jimin was
standing few steps head, looking at the room nervously, when he heard sound of closing door he turned his face at him, he glanced at closed door then at Jungkook, a little worried.

"Sir.." he called him, Jungkook was looking at him with titled head, his scent was literally blowing of his scent gland, spicey and with a hint of something else he couldn't catch.

"Why you come here?" He asked taking a step at omega, voice silky, his eyes were a little red and droppy he looked feverish.

"Are you okay?" Jimin questioned with worried eyes, he glued to his place, Jungkook take step towards him and stopped when distance between them were just one step.
His height was towering over Jimin short one, omega had to head up for looking at alpha eyes, then Jungkook stepped side and went to his office chair and set over the chair.

"You didn't answer my question." His rolled the paper holder on black glass table.

"Jaehae said you are upset with her" Jimin started, it sound stupid to his own ear, he came here on behalf of his cousin to short out problem with her fiance.

"Oh?" Jungkook looked up from table, his lip tugged slightly up from one side.

"She sent you?" He almost said, taunting."how stupid for her to think you can make me talk to her again" he leaned back on in chair he tone was insulting.

Jimin ears warmed up, he feel embarassed, he cursed himself for time when he decided to help his cousin.

"I am sorry" Jimin mumbled, voice barely visible but the dead drop silence make it heardable, "I-I will go" he spinned on his heel, he went to door hurriedly, eyes were a little glossy.

He grabbed the knob and pull it, the door opened but it slammed closed again very next moment by a veiny hand on door, Jimin freezed when he felt Jungkook breath on his temple and his chest pressed to his back he turned his face to look at Jungkook who was looking down at him with a unpleasant look, eyes were darker then ever.
He grabbed Jimin shoulder and turned him towards him and slammed him on door, Jimin was not ready he let out a little yelp, his body was shoved hard against the door.

Jungkook body was caging him, he put his one palm beside omega head and other was holding Jimin's shoulder putting him in places, pinned against door.

He bent a little, to get his face same level as Jimin, who wriggled to get rid of his hand on shoulder,he just gripped it even more tight, omega shirt wrinkled between his fingers, omega's strength were nothing compare to his.

"She sent you to convince me on her behalf" he titled his head, his pupil were dilated. "To please me so I talk to her, no?" His fingers graced Jimin cheeks, eyes were follows the moment, while Jimin sink away from Jungkook, as it was even possible , the hard door put him in his place and Jungkook was moving closer to him with every second, his body heat through his thin black  shirt making Jimin sweaty with nervousness.