"again"

Hello, vote & comment. (Give it your love like you did to my previous "forced mate" ff

🦋

Jimin's life was not that exciting, it was just a routine that he followed every day.
Get up in the morning, go to office, work, come home, that's it.

There were selected people in his life, no new person had any connection with his life for years.
Now he was also reaching the age of mating, and his aunt was most concerned about it ( because she wanted Jimin to leave her house ASAP)

According to her, it is not right to keep a young and beautiful Omega at home for a long time, and since Jimin works in an office, he meets new alphas and betas every day. How  people look at him, and how many of them look at him in a wrong light and everyone know how alphas' are and who will blame them if an unmarked omega work in public (according to her it's like an invitation for alphas for use and take omega)  if  something gone wrong. Their family dignity will be ruined and so will Jimin's, who will mate him then?  no one appreciate an touched and impure omega.

That's why these days she was insisting on her mate to see an decent alpha and mate Jimin off with him.

Jimin was displease and hurt when he get to know his aunt thought, how  she can think just mate him off with anyone, mating and mate is not some kind of play game, it's life long thing, and for an omega once in life, he cried that night a lot and begged his uncle he just can't mate anyone, it's his life and decision should be his, too. On which his precious uncle agree, and patted his head fondly.

So after that night his aunt was extremely angry with him, which was not a new thing, she was angry since the very first day Jimin started living here, she hates his guts and Jimin know that.

🦋

♣♣ a week after the car incident♣♣

Jimin pushed the coin in slot of coffee machine, and waited for it to get ready, he put the sack of file he was holding on nearby chair, that was place one side of wall, he take the coffee cup and sip. Taste like almost sugar and a pinch of coffee powder, he crinkled his nose, but yet he finished the coffee and discarded cup in dustbin for recycling.

His taste buds were protesting, so he slid his hand in is jeans and pull out a packet of gum, tear the plastic wrapped and pull out one blue square shaped chewing gum popping it in his mouth.

Most of his colleagues do not use this old coffee machine which install in one dull corner of their floor, but Jimin like it for some reason the weird ratio of water, sugar and coffee, even though it taste awful.

(I don't understand how to make you understand, but sometimes this happens something you do not like a little bit yet you like it)

He rubbed his plam together today weather was cold even though in morning it was a little warm and cheerful, he bend to hold the sack of file again, and walk to the elevator, he had to deliver these files to above floor for check up and signature.
He sniffed, he was not wearing warmer clothes, his baby blue sweater was made for styling not to keep warm and he regretted not wearing something warm, since it was starting of winter, and it getting colder day by day.

The elevator open with a ding sound, jimin climbed on, balancing files in his hand, struggling a little to push the golden botton of elevator, nevertheless.
The gate closed, his arms started to hurt a little, under the thick files weight, he let out an sign, adjust the files again in his arm, as the elevator reach his destination, door open he climbed out, floor hallway was was empty as it was working hour most of colleagues were doing their respective jobs, Jimin carried the file, he turned at the hallway that lead to the  chief part of floor, where cabins and office desk and workers, and most importantly meeting room are.