2 : "how they met"

Again, hello there🖐️
I told you I will update soon so here I am

.

Please vote and comment to let me know your thoughts about this fiction.

🦋🦋

he woke up with a start, it felt as if someone was screaming in his ear, he remained motionless on the bed for some time and started thinking about the things he had to do today, If you look at it, he just had to get ready and go to the office, and office work is a different thing but he knew what a spectacle would be waiting for him when he went down.

While crawling out from the bed, he took a long stretch, He quickly made his bed and went to the bathroom to brush his teeth.

When he came out after a few minutes, his face and some of his front hair were wet and stuck to his forehead which he was drying with a towel.

Today his uncle was not at home, he had gone out of town for office work. So he knew that today he would have to cook food for the rest of members of the house.

This doesn't happen every day, only on those days when uncle is not home. His aunty said that she was not his servant who would wake up in the morning to cook food for him and disturb her sleep, so cook it yourself.

Jimin spread the towel over the back of his study chair, turned off the lights of room and walked out wearing his flipflop slippers.

Downstairs was the same atmosphere as he had imagined, Aunt was watching television sitting on the sofa in the lounge, the sound of the television volume was deafening.
She was eating chips with a plate of chips in her hand.
Her Jaehae was sitting in corner of the sofa, playing the phone.

Her stuffed mouth chewing chips stopped for a moment after seeing him, she gazed his body, he was wearing a simple one side large t-shirt with full sleeves that has red and white strip lines, and a comfy short that was ending a little above his knees, and a pair of yello shocks.

His aunt put the plate on coffee table and lick the spice sticking to her fingers, "woke up already?"she raised her left eyebrows "I begun to think prince was not in mood to wake up" she sarcastically smiled which disappear next second "Go! Make some food, I was dying with hunder here, and then you may go to office" she turned back to television, her daughter didn't even lift eyes once, her eyes were glued to her phone screen she was typing something smiling.

Jimin bite his inner lips, and turned to the kitchen.

.

After breakfast.

Jimin thrashed file and other important thing in his blue bag, he put his phone charger, ear pod, one packet of bubblegum and few glitter and blue pan he zipped up his bag, and walk to his closet and pulled out his dress, and went to washroom.

He washed up and put on his clothes.
He was wearing a cream coloured crop top and red wine coloured denim jacket over it, in bottom he decided to wear a high waist Black mother style jeans with a lather belt.

His crop was falling right over his jeans botton strip so his all body was cover, he walk to his dressing tables and pull a drawer he crouched on his toe, he was finding something in drawer, he pouted when he immediately didn't find it .

He closed the drawer and opened other right beneath it, again his fingers were searching for something, he carelessly tugged a lock of his golden blond hair behind ear that was falling on his eyes, his eyes light up as his finger grabbed the thing he was searching for.
He closed the drawer and get off his toe, it was his favourite clip that he usually wear, Jimin hold the comb and untangled his fluffy hair, he straightened the hair where he was about to clip with fingers and put his golden butterfly clip on, he picked another clip (same type) and neatly clipped it in hair, he smiled at his reflection, he loved to dress himself up, He put the remaining clips back in the drawer, stepped back a bit so he could see his full reflection in the mirror. he hummed he picked up a perfume bottle from his dressing room. It was a scent blocker. he didn't feel comfortable in the office without wearing it.He sprayed it on himself a few times, and put it in dressing table and picked his scarf wrapping it around his neck and securing it with a knot. He was ready to go.