44

Chapter 43: Make Sure[M]

" Uhm..what are you doing?", Jennie pulled away panting hard and catching her breath, staring down at Lisa's mouth that was parted open and exhaling hot breath that's making her weak.

"This is what you want right?", Lisa said staring at Jennie's parted mouth as well. Before she moved both her arms and wrapped it around Jennie's waist, and closing the gap between their bodies.

"I'm going crazy, and I'm going to hurt you so bad..", Lisa exhaled, before she crushed her lips back on Jennie roughly, the latter gasped as she opened her mouth and let Lisa's tongue made it's way inside swirling around and playing with her tongue once again. The feeling of Lisa's tongue on her mouth made her knees weak and she badly need to hold on to Lisa's shoulder for support.

Small whimpers escaped her lips, when Lisa's arms around her was getting tighter, as they deepend their kiss. The tall girl started to pushed herself up, away from her desk. And lifted Jennie up a little bit to jump on her waist. The latter did jump on her and encircled it's legs around her waist, then Lisa's arms locked below Jennie's buttocks to support the latter's weight. They did it without breaking their kiss.

Jennie's left arm was wrapped around Lisa's neck while the other was tugging at the back of Lisa's head, and brushing along her scalp. Their tongues battled for dominance, biting and nipping at each other's lip. Both are getting turned on at every bite.

Lisa slowly walked towards the sofa, to lay the girl down.

"Uhmm..", Jennie moaned in silent, and her hand was already tugging on Lisa's hair a bit demanding, she was missing the girl so much and right now she didn't care if Lisa wanted to hurt her.

Lisa reached the corner of her sofa, and as soon as her foot hit the corner she kneeled on it and laid Jennie slowly down. And let go of the girl, pulling away from the kiss.

Their eyes was burning with lust staring deep in each other, as they panted heavily.

Lisa stared down on her not breaking their eye contact, while her hands went above her belt and unbuckled it. Jennie never left her eyes on Lisa, watching the girl removed her belt slowly in front of her.

"Aren't you even afraid of me?", Lisa asked furrowing her brow and looking at girl beneath her. The latter shakes her head in response, and stared back at her. Lisa's jaw clenched, it made her mad and turn on at the same time.

"Turn around.", Lisa commanded her with a deep voice. Jennie without complaining did what Lisa wanted and turned around, and laid flat on the sofa with her front.

Lisa pulled both Jennie's arm placing it on it's back and tied it with her belt tighly. That got Jennie all confused. But she could also feel her heartbeat racing in anticipation, wondering what would Lisa do to her.

"I saw you lock the door, you've been expecting this to happen, am I right?", Lisa pulled Jennie up on her knee as she whispered on the back of the latter's ear, and holding the girl's chin firmly.

"Lisa..", Jennie mumbled trying to glance at her back, wanting to see Lisa's face but was denied as Lisa held her chin tightly preventing her to move her head.

"You won't get to do what you want.", Lisa whispered huskily, brushing lip on Jennie's ear. Sending shivers on the girl who's helplessly tied up, Lisa's mind was clouded with lust and anger seeing the person she loves being this submissive to a dangerous person like her. Lisa's brow furrowed and her teeth gritted as she moved her hands and unbutton Jennie's blouse and tearing the last few buttons apart getting impatient and pulling it down halfway and exposing the girl's bare shoulder.