𝐵𝑒𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑦𝑎𝑙 ࿐

⇆ㅤ◁ㅤ ❚❚ㅤ ▷ㅤ↻
▶︎ ●──── 5:35
■■■□□ 60%

" y/n's pov"

I came back home from a successful mission in Spain.
I unlocked the door slowly and quietly to not surprise my husband.

I didn't text him nor told him that I'm coming today, to surprise him, or that's what I thought.
I walked through the hallways and heard some chuckling and giggling, I didn't really give it that much attention and opened our bedroom door.

For me seeing my husband with...another woman.
They were chuckling and kissing each other's faces.
Their chuckles echoed inside my ear as I felt like thousands of knives stabbing my back.

"Leon...?"

As I said his name...he looked at me with a panicked, shock, concern, and a worrying look at his face.
The woman covered herself with the blankets, and so did he.

"Y/N...I swear it's not what it looks like."

Not that sentence...God I hate that f#cked up sentence.

"Oh? If it's not what it looks like then can you explain Mr. Kennedy, oh...you know what? Save that for later."

I said furiously before slamming the door shut on them and stormed off to the living room.

How can he!? How in the actual f#ck can he do this?
Was I enough? Did I give him the love and affection he deserves?
Did I fail as a wife?
Did I do anything wrong?
Was...I enough?

I sat down on the sofa, I couldn't hold myself from crying.
I cried so hard that I felt that I'll throw up my organs.

"Leon's pov" (before the incident.)

I was lying down on the bed with a woman I barely know.
I was chatting and giggling with her until I heard a familiar voice...
Her voice.

"Leon...?"

This word got me shivering and panicking.
I turned to see my wife standing outside the room with the door open and her face.
God I can't forget that face.

"Y/N...I swear it's not what it looks like."

It slipped out of my mouth as I covered myself with the blankets and so did the other woman.

"Oh? If it's not what it looks like then can you explain Mr. Kennedy, oh...you know what? Save that for later."

No no...this can't be happening...

I got out of bed trying to hold y/n's wrist, but she slammed the door shut in front of my face and left me and the woman alone.
The woman looked at me with concern.

"I'm so sorry."

I just reminded silent and left the room to see my wife.
I walked through the empty hallway then heard sobbings and crying noises...

F#ck...that broke my heart into a millions of pieces, and the thought of me making her crying like that broke my heart even more.
I walked towards the living room to see my wife, both hands on her face while crying quietly.

- to be continued...-