𝐴𝑤𝑘𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑑 ༅』

⇆ㅤ◁ㅤ ❚❚ㅤ ▷ㅤ↻
▶︎ ●──── 3:56
■■■■□ 85%

"𝑌/𝑛'𝑠 𝑝𝑜𝑣"

We sat down, neither of us talked, I looked at the ground, whole my knees bounced up and down.

He took a deep breath and started talking, I can hear guilt and sorrow in his voice.

"Uhm...So, about that woman...I met her at the bar. I and her took so many shots and uh...we were drunk and came back here and..."

He stayed silent after that, couldn't find the way to say what happened. It's so clear, they did it, I'm so sure about that.The way he was hesitant to say, said it all.

"And you did that...right?"

"Erm...its- not like all that, it was some kind of uh..."

"Okay okay, I understood."

He shut himself up, completely avoiding my gaze. The regret, sorrow, sadness, concern and mostly guilt was written all around his face.

We just sat there in silence. Thinking of what he said, and if things went further then I've expected.

He said he didn't do it like really do it.
But what if he's lying? Maybe he got her pregnant or something.
But when I entered at them, they were chatting and giggling.
So they didn't do the whole thing as he said? Or what??

As I was thinking, I heard him calling me, I turned my head around and stared at him, waiting for him to say something, anything.

"So...do you want the divorce? Because what I did was a horrible mistake and it can't be forgiven."

I just hummed in response, tapping my foot up and down. My gaze left his face and landed on the ground. He leaned back and sighed.

Awkward silence.

We were acting like complete strangers, it was kinda odd how I'm feeling like this. It's the first time I feel this feeling with him, my husband.

"Y/n...give me an answer, yes or no?"

I took a deep breath before looking at him. I really didn't know how to reply to it, it was so difficult.

"I think we should get a break. That's how I arrange my thoughts then decide."

"Oh, okay. I completely understand, we need a break for each other, yeah..."

We stayed silent again, the only thing that was heard were our breathing sounds. We completely avoiding each other's gazes. I felt so sad that it happened between him and that woman, but it happened and I can't change the past. It hurts so bad.

"So...are you leaving now?"

"Yeah, I guess so."

"Mhm...but before you leave, can I give you a hug?"

I slowly nodded, then suddenly I felt two pairs of arm wrapped around my body. I hugged him back, his embrace was so warm, comforting, loving and adoring. It made me even more sorrow and sad to leave this man alone. His heart rating was increasing within every second. The smell of his cologne was the best thing I've ever smelled.

After some while, we eventually pulled away from each other's and looked our gazes to each other. He had this small smile creeping his face, it was filled with love and affection.

"This is the end I guess?"

"I think so."

"Then, cya around?"

"Sure. Bye Leon."

"Goodbye. "

And with that, I got up from the couch and walked towards the front door. Before I left, I looked back at him with a gentle smile.

"Please stay safe and take care of yourself."

"Heh...I will if YOU did the same."

He smiled softly at me, that smoke was pretty attractive. It had this charm that no one can resist, even I fell into his charm. But there was some guilt in it.

After that, I stepped outside the door and closed the door slowly. I just stood there, thinking what'd life be without him.

- to be continued...-