𝐴𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛 »ɞ

⇆ㅤ◁ㅤ ❚❚ㅤ ▷ㅤ↻
▶︎ ●──── 7:00
■■□□□ 30%

"𝐿𝑒𝑜𝑛'𝑠 𝑝𝑜𝑣"

She left.
She left me all alone without even understanding me.

I stood there, looking at the door, wishing that she'll open that door again. But she didn't.

She left.
The love of my life left me.

I sighed and sat on the bed, having flashbacks of the beautiful moments of us together.

I can't believe I ruined my marriage, my perfect marriage because a f#cking stupid habit.

I got up, wore my coat and shoes and took my keys then left the apartment. I left the building, wishing I'll see her before she leaves.

I walked a little bit and saw her, sitting on a bench while talking on the phone. I slowly approached her, and she wasn't really happy to see me.

"What do you want, Leon?"

"Who are you talking to?"

"None of your goddamn business."

"Y/n...I'm your husband and I have every right to know who you are talking with on the phone."

"And who said you're my husband? How dare you call yourself my husband."

I took a deep breath, trying to calm myself down. As I was about to speak, a familiar car parked in front of us.

"Hello there love birds."

We both looked at the car and saw him, Chris Redfield.

"Hey, Chris."

I said with a forced smile.

Y/n got up and walked towards the car and before she opened the car's door, I grabbed her by the wrist.

"Y/n...don't be a stubborn and come with me."

"No...leave me alone."

Chris was looking at the both of us in confusion and curiosity.

"Ay, are ya'll alright?"

"𝑌/𝑛'𝑠 𝑝𝑜𝑣"

I looked at Chris and then took a deep breath.

"We are not...alright."

I freed my hand from his grip and opened the car's door and sat on the passenger seat. Leon looked at me with a defeated look.

"Y/n please. Let's talk about it inside."

"Chris, move."

"Don't, Chris."

He just looked at the both of us.

"What happened?"