𝐹𝑜𝑟𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑒𝑠𝑠 »✦

⇆ㅤ◁ㅤ ❚❚ㅤ ▷ㅤ↻
▶︎ ●──── 12:39
■■■■■ 100%

"𝑌/𝑛'𝑠 𝑝𝑜𝑣"

I woke up and looked at the clock, it was already 9:00 am. I got up and walked to the bathroom. I entered and did my daily routine, as I was brushing my teeth, I remember my call with Leon yesterday. It warmed my heart just thinking about it and his sweet words, his words were dripping honey.

After I was done, i exited the bathroom and walked to the kitchen to see Chris and Claire having breakfast and chatting. I remembered when we and Leon did the same thing. I ignored the feeling and went to join them.

We chatted, laughed, talked about the video Chris sent to me and other random stuff. Claire said her goodbyes and left the house. Me and Chris continued chatting until Chris mentioned the call I had with Leon at midnight.

"I see ya'll started talking again. Did you forgive him though?"

"Yes and yes, I felt like I was wrong and I should fix stuff between us. Us human make mistakes and we learn from that mistake. So why not we give him another chance?"

"Yeah I agree"

Chris nodded then got up, he went to the front door and wore his work uniform and took his pistol from the drawer. He looked at me and explained that he had a mission to attend. I nodded and said goodbyes to each other. He left, I was alone. I took a sip of my coffee and looked at the clock. 9:33.

I looked at my phone before grabbing it and clicking on my contacts then Leon's number. I hoped that he'll pick up and yes he did. A soft smile creeped on my lips as I heard his voice.

"Good morning, doll."

"Good morning."

"How was your sleep? Did you eat breakfast yet?"

"Yeah, and mhm. Everything is fine right here. What about you?"

"Everything is going good, but there's something missing."

"Oh, and what's that thing?"

"It's you, sugar cube."

I chuckled at his remake.

"Oh, is that so? Then how about you pick me from here and we can go on a walk or something."

"..., is that alright with you?"

"Yeah sure, I'm alone anyway. Chris went to a mission."

"Ahha, I see. Then I'm coming right now!"

"Hehe, alright I'll be waiting for ya!"

"Okay, goodbye, sweetie."

"Bye bye, love."

I hanged up and I felt my heart fluttering, butterflies in my stomach and my feet kicking itself from excitement. I drank my coffee then went to my room to get changed. I wore a white dress with high heels. I applied simple makeup and combed my hair. I smiled as I looked at myself in the mirror. Remainded me of our first date.

As I was looking at myself, my phone buzzed from a message Leon send.

"Leon Kennedy: I'm here, sugar."