𝟶𝟶𝟷. 𝙶.𝙶

︵︵︵︵︵︵
𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒
︶︶︶︶︶︶

Sadness and droplets of tears were flowing down on the face of a 17 years old boy, who was sitting down in front of a fast food chain called kfc.

Passersby looked at him with pity, while other's looked at the boy wondering what made him cry?

There's only one answer to that. His classmate, his friend, his best friend, and his one and only left him. He couldn't take it anymore and decides to run away and go to a nearby beach.

After arriving there, he walks slowly towards the sea. Taking off his shoes and socks leaving it in the sand, hot, it was hot—but what happened earlier made him feel numb. Too many questions occupied his head whilst mindlessly walking, until his feet reach the water. It made him a little calm but there were still tears in his eyes as he remembered the time they were in the beach, all those happy memory are gone now. He remembered the way everytime they were close to each other, he felt a sudden electric sparks each time both of their hands touch. Would it be weird if he said that sometimes he would look at Suguru a little too long? and he always need to get in touch whenever his best friend is around? and when sometimes the thought of kissing those peachy lips of his, he wondered would it taste as sweet as a peach? Satoru laughed slightly when he remembered that thoughts of his in the past.

Looking at the ocean it was so beautiful, while he thoughy of another memory shared with his one and only. "You know Satoru, i love your eyes." Suguru said with a calm voice while both of them sits in the couch while watching something, "Why? i know it's beautiful i heard that quite a lot~" he replied teasingly. "You idiot , what i mean is that your eyes are like the morning sky the first thing i see when i wake up. How everytime i look at them i get lost, sinking deeper and deeper into them. Your eyes are like the ocean too, so ethereal and majestic, and when you look up to see the sun, your eyes always sparkle like a shiny diamond. And since the ocean has a lot of treasure, you carry them so effortlessly, but i also love it when you smile it makes your eyes hold the most genuine emotion you can express. That's why i'm so lucky to meet you, it's like meeting you was me finding my own treasure." He let out a deep breath after he said that while feeling a bit embarass, he slowly looked at Satoru. Shock was evident on his face, he thought his Suguru just thought of his eyes as beautiful but to think he'll give him a whole ass speech made him feel something funny. He blushed, his face turned red like a tomato, Suguru chuckled at this reaction he thought that the other one would be disgusted but he liked this reaction more, he thought that his Satoru is just so adorable and lovable.

★★✩★★