𝟶𝟶𝟹. 𝙹.𝚃

︵︵︵︵︵︵
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐈𝐌
︶︶︶︶︶︶

It's been 10 years, when he left the jujutsu world. Satoru still exorcise the curses he sees when he goes around the city. Now sitting in his luxurious couch in his massive mansion, sipping on his strawberry milkshake. After those 10 long years he became a quite well known singer, but the most popular songs that hit a lot is called Mr. Loverman and Midnight Rain.

The songs he made is only dedicated to him, his one and only. He still has some moments when he remembers their time together at the school, he misses him a lot—this 10 long years he hasn't seen him but he sometimes saw the small curse energy somewhere lingering around.

He sighed as his thoughts are mostly Suguru again, although he loves to remember him he still gets hurt when he remembered he left him.

Suddenly a teenage boy came in the living room where Satoru is at the moment, He has dark spiky hair, quite tall and has a bored look on his face.
"Gojo-san, your manager called and said you have a small concert in some popular bar nearby" the boy said, Satoru looked up at him and whines "eeh~ but i'm on a break right now" he pouts. The boy let out a scoff looking at his childish adoptive dad, although he wouldn't admit it but he saw The Gojo Satoru as his dad.

"You need to go" The teenage boy blunty said, "Fine Megumi-chan, but you need to come with me and also bring Nobara and Yuuji-kun with you" Satoru replied with a smile, while the said boy named Megumi just rolled his eyes "fine, we'll watch your stupid concert"

[• • •]

After those conversations with his adoptive son, the 27 years old Gojo Satoru is in the car at 7:00 pm on the way to the said bar. The concert will start at 9:00 pm, and he'll just change there and do a little bit of light make-up.

He arrived at the place while wearing a casual clothes, a white bottoned up long sleeves with a pair of black pants with belt while wearing a leather shoes. A loud screams was heard when he came out of the car, Girls and boys screaming his stage name while looking at him with full of admirations, "G.S" "G.S" "G.S" "G.S" and it continued even when he's already inside the bar.

While walking Satoru notice that something was off but he couldn't point it out, inside the changing room, the dresser and make-up artist is already there when he sat down.

When they were done it was already 8:50 pm just 10 more minutes and it was already starting.

His clothes↷
— He was wearing a button up white shirt following with a black tie and dark blazer that completes the look, and also with a black belt strap on his chest on top of the white shirt. Along with his dark round glasses and a head microphone.

Only 5 minutes was left and he was already in the stage with the curtains down

Only 5 minutes was left and he was already in the stage with the curtains down. He was smiling and humming the song he was gonna sing tonight.

Shouts and screams was heard inside the bar, they were already sitted in and was waiting for their favorite singer. There was a long dark haired man looking at the stage curiously, he was confused why there's a lot of monkey's in here and shouting and screaming on top of their lungs, he rolled his eyes at the sight of them but he stayed because he was simply curious on who this G.S is. Of course he was curious when the name G.S is like his initials, although there was someone else with that initials too.

5 minutes was up and the lights turned on while pointing it on the stage while the red curtains slowly moves up, after the curtain was up it revealed the beautiful man with snowy-white hair and a pair of crystal blue eyes but was covered with a black round sunglasses. The long black haired man widens his eyes and gaped at the beautiful and breathtaking sight, he couldn't believe what his eyes are seeing.

The music starts and Satoru looked up at the crowds with a cheeky smile, and with that he starts.

I'm headed straight for the floor
The alcohol served its tour
And it's headed straight for my skin
Leaving me daft and dim

He closes his eyes while feeling in the lyrics.

I've got this shake in my legs
Shaking the thoughts from my head
But who put these waves in the door?
I crack and out I pour

I'm Mr. Loverman
And I miss my lover, man
I'm Mr. Loverman
Oh, and I miss my lover

Opening his eyes while imagining a certain someone.

The ways in which you talk to me "suguru" he whispered in the mic but was still heard.
Have me wishin' I were gone
The ways that you say my name
Have me runnin' on and on

The long dark haired man heard his name being mentioned, and looked at the singer.

Oh, I'm cramping up
I'm cramping up
But you're cracking up
You're cracking up

I'm Mr. Loverman
And I miss my loverman
I'm Mr. Loverman
Oh, and I miss my lover

Ocean blue eyes and Earthy chocolate brown eyes stared at each other.

I've shattered now, I'm spilling out
Upon this linoleum ground (Mr. Loverman)
I'm reeling in my brain again
Before it can get back to you (Mr. Loverman)
Oh what am I supposed to do without you?

Droplets of tears began to drop when he realized who the man he was staring at is his one and only.

I'm Mr. Loverman
And I miss my lover, man (I miss my lover)
I'm Mr. Loverman (oh-oh)
Oh, and I miss my lover (Mr. Loverman)

I'm Mr. Loverman (oh-oh)
And I miss my loverman
I'm Mr. Loverman
And I miss my lover

After the song ended Gojo Satoru immediately runs towards the long dark haired male ignoring the look of his fans, when the figure was in front of him he immediately embraced the other tightly. Afraid to let go he burried his whole face on the corner of the other's neck.

"Satoru, it's been a while" It's like the world becomes more brighter and the colors became more vibrant after hearing him speak again, he couldn't believe it after 10 long years he finally found him and in his arms safely and secured.

"I'm sorry i'm late, Suguru" he cried in his arms though the words were muffled but Suguru hears it and smiles.

"I guess you've found me"