𝟶𝟶𝟸. 𝙾.𝙴

︵︵︵︵︵
𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆
︶︶︶︶︶

Gojo Satoru has gone back to their school and while he was on the beach he realises that he needs to do something, he needs to get his Suguru back.

Standing in front of the office, he hesitates a bit.
Is he really ready leave everything behind just for Suguru? the answer is yes, he wouldn't mind leaving if it means they'd be together again. If he needs to destroy the whole world so be it, if he wants me to walk through the depts of hell so be it. The world without Suguru is meaningless.

He snaps out of his thoughts when he heard his teacher Yaga called him out, "Satoru, what brings you here?" he said while still making a curse doll. "I would like to quit" he bluntly replied and straight to the point, his teacher looked at him shocked dropping the doll on his hands while he sprints towards Gojo.

"Quit?!! are you out of your mind Satoru?!! The Jujutsu World needs you!!" He shouts.

"So what, huh?!! Just because i'm the strongest doesn't mean i'm not a HUMAN!! i know i'm still not strong enough, that's why i couldn't save Suguru back then.. he needed me but i wasn't there when that happened, please sensei... i beg of you let me leave" his voice sounded so desperate to the point his eye's starts to water.

Yaga looked at him shocked, he didn't know that this cocky arrogant man-child would ever beg to anyone, he sighed "I understand but that doesn't mean you can just quit." "I will leave, sensei. That's final, if i want to take Suguru back i need to become stronger...Alone" his demeanor became more serious as he let out those words.

"Fine, just don't forget to comeback here if you need anything. Leave quietly don't worry i won't tell the higher ups." Yaga said as he looked at the boy calmly. "Thank you sensei" he smiled and starts to walk away.

[• • •]

Walking back to his dorm quietly as he realized that he needed to say goodbye to Shoko at least.

As he spotted the short brown haired girl, he waved when she looked his way."What is it Gojo?" she said unbothered "I came to say my goodbye, i'm leaving the school" he said with a genuine smile on his face, the girl widens her eyes while looking at him "What? you're leaving? why?" she replied "I need to save my Suguru, i know he needs me but i won't be teaming up with him either" his hands on his pockets while walking towards the said girl. Shoko sighed at his friend, she knew that both of them have started having feelings for each other, it was painfully obvious when she saw the both of them always hugging, holding hands, they even kiss their cheeks whenever one needs to leave. But she didn't mind since she loves both of them, even if she acts like she didn't care and always have a bored look, she'll always look after them.

"Good luck finding him, just don't forget me and the others okay?" she finally said while giving him a small smile "Thank you, Shoko" he engulfed the girl into a hug and said their goodbyes.

After all of that he finally walks out of the school carrying his stuff, he took the train to go to the main city where there are some hotels he can stay in. While on the train he couldn't help but look outside, his thoughts starts to come in his head.

I'm finally leaving and start a new life, just wait for me a little longer Suguru.