𝟶𝟶𝟺. 𝙾.𝙾

︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵
𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐘 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑
︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶

The strongest of all as he claimed himself to be, here he was sobbing and looking vulnerable to one special person only. All those 10 years of training to be the strongest payed off, after all, he was finally be able to meet his one and only.

Suguru patted his back when he finally calmed down, he raises his head and looked straight towards the other. He smiled so brightly as if he never cried just a second ago. "Suguru, i missed you soooo so much" he said, the other man chuckled at his cute and over dramatic crush. Yes, he liked Satoru ever since they met, "I missed you too, Satoru. You've got a great voice, i thought you wanted to be a sorcerer and not a singer?" Suguru chuckled slightly while the other pouted like a child. They eventually realized that they're still in public and needed some privacy to talk some things. The guard and Megumi with his friends told the crowd that the concert was done, thank goodness that his fans aren't crazy enough to comment about what's happening right at the moment. When they're finally gone, Megumi with the other two approach the two who was still embracing each other.

"Gojo-san, good work for the concert and i guess this is Geto Suguru? the one you constantly talk about to me?" Megumi said looking at the white haired man, "Ah yes!! right right, Suguru this is Megumi-chan with Yuuji-kun and Nobara-chan~ and this is Suguru my one and only, hehe~" he shamelessly said while Suguru just smiled and looked at the kids warmly "You guys are sorcerers right? it's nice to meet you, You should meet my 2 girls next time they would love to have you guys as friends" the trio looked at Suguru like he's an angel and looked at their supposedly teacher staring at Suguru while blushing 'So obvious' they thought at the same time.

A cough was heard and it came from Suguru as he looked at the kids and Satoru, "We should catch up, Satoru, it's been 10 years since we last saw each other" he smiled while looking at Satoru. The kids looked shocked '10 YEARS?!!' the three of them looked at the two lovebirds and sweatdrop. "Yeah it's been a while, well you three call ijichi over here and tell him to bring us to our house" Satoru beams, smiling ear to ear and swings his arm on Suguru's shoulder.

After calling ijichi, the three was left at the bar because they excused themselves, "Sensei—i have something going on" or "I'm going shopping with Itadori". Satoru smiled at his adorable little students, he looked once again at Suguru who was already staring at him with a smile, he unknowingly blushed but he tries to hide it looking outside the car. "Ijichi, start the car. Sorry Suguru, i have my own car but i thought i'd just have a normal concert and just told ijichi to drove me here" he pouts "It's quite alright Satoru, and i know you'd love to brag about your driving skills but for now let's relax and wait until we get in to your house"

After arriving at his house while having a lot of boxes of sweets that he bought earlier when they stopped at a random cafe.

Walking in his mansion feels weird to suguru, throughout his running away phase him and his girls are just living in a small apartment.

Both of them sat on Satoru's massive couch and just stare at each other. "So how's life been to you, Suguru?" he starts "Well, compare to you my life has been simple" smiling genuinely at the other "I see, you know Suguru if you want you can live with me? and the girls can live in the dorms with Megumi and his friends" he suggested, "Really? you'd do that for me? even if i left you back in the day?" he replied with full of questions, he was shocked and confused, why would his beloved Satoru do that for him? he left him in the past. "Well Suguru yes i'd do that for you! i forgot to tell you but i left jujutsu high after you did, the higher-ups freaked out when they couldn't find me anywhere. Yaga-sensei helped me without telling the higher-ups, but those 10 years i technically helped them and i improved myself, i trained day and night that's why i have these babies right here" he flexed his biceps and dramatically kissed it.

Suguru looked at him with adoration while Satoru keeps talking, he listens to every word he says and smiles at his dramatic expressions.

They are finally together. In this story, they were able to be in each other's arm, no one died and no one was left alone. In this different timeline they can finally call it a happily ever after.

The End.