A/N

I don't even know how to start this but anyway, I've had a few people ask me why all of a sudden why the title of the one shot is gone and its only the name, well here is the thing it's hard to come up with titles sometimes and for me I found it easier to but the names of the actors down instead of a name for the one shot.

this is the old way I done it:

"The designers and the casino owners"

The new way I do the title names:

"Dean x pharm x win x team"

I know many of you will be like why do the names of the character's/actors names when it would be easier to make a book title. well here is the thing it is not easy at all there is a thing called writers block and sometimes even if I don't have writers block its just hard to come up with titles anyway because most of the time my book's are pretty much the same thing anyway,

because it's either mafia, being famous or one is famous and the other isn't so either way it doesn't matter if there is a proper title or just the name's of the actors or the character's name, now as u all know I am a kpop, BL fan along with being a motorsport fan, I do have a kpop one shot book and if ur a motorsport lover,

get ready because I have a motorsport one shot book coming soon, I am working hard on these one shot book's to keep u all entertained from the real world as Y/n. now I know most of you are going through difficult time's in ur own way and this is why I make these book's is for my self and you all to escape the real world for a while and be the Y/n and get to feel what it would be like as that person.

you all don't know me personally but I share what my dream life would be in these book's, either as a kpop idol, a person who does voice acting, a model, a twitch streamer and many more. the sad parts I make are NOT what I wanted to do I would never do them, but the depression is something I went through many time's for different reason's but thanx to you all, my friends and some of my family I became happy again and this is why I make these one shot book's or just a book based on certain group.

I just wanted to thanx u all for the love on support on my book's thanx you for getting this book to 4.6K reads I am so shocked to see that it has gotten this much reads. I wish u all a good day/night/afternoon depending on where u are in the world. thanx you for reading this Thai Bl one shot book.

Love from ur author.

P.s coming soon is my motorsport one shot book, keep an eye out on my Instagram as there will be a trailer for it. if u are a motorsport fan please look forward to it.