WINTER BEARS can be HOT too✨

It was really awkward fucking awkward and here ur friend pushed you to a red room and winked leaving you diagusted.......

uk the name already and I'm 24 years old. So currently I'm in a club which is very SpEcIaL idl y. But my best bitch said that i will enjoy in this room so much that i have never had. Ik what she meant and I'm totally diagusted of the idea already. So I'm gonna rape a HUMAN now?

After finishing "My Self" paragraph i went inside the room. The room was kinda dark but some red lights were flashing making it already creepy. I looked around the room to see a boy no no no a man? No its a kid bitch-

"Hey! What are you doing here?" i asked getting closer to that kiddo. He turned around and i gasped to see the sight-

 He turned around and i gasped to see the sight-

"Yesh?" he said and cutely pouted. I was with a blank face trying to process the situation. But he held my shoulders and pushed me on the bed i gasped on this sudden action. Then he hovered over me and looked deeply in my eyes....

"How can i pleasure you Mommy?" he said with that deep husky voice. "I-" i was cut off again with that sexy voice. "Should I eat you down there Mommy?" he said innocently and touched me down there. "Or should I just fuck u hard?" he said pressing his body to mine.....

"Ho-ow old are you?" I barely whispered. "Taetae is 19" he said showing his boxy smile. "Then why tf ur here?" I said pushing him off of me. "Taetae works here to please Mommy's" he said with his little voice with a pout.....

"Then u shouldnt work here. Do you want to get out of here?" I asked mostly confused with myself. He looked up at me with a sad expression and I panicked when I saw tears in his eyes. "Hey! Why are u crying?" I asked holding his shoulders. "I prom-ise I will eat you out t-hen fuc-k you so go-od. And I. will listen to you like a Good boy. Yo-u can do anyt-hing you want slap me bite me or spank me I will even dance for you to laugh. Ple-ase don't go lik-e this" he said and broke into sobs. And me being me sobbed out louder than him making him startled......

"Mommy why are you crying?" he said crying more. "Please! Fuck me I will keep ur innocent ass for the rest of my life" I said sobbing more. And he. suddenly pinned me hard on the bed Duality......

He started kissing me roughly and I kissed him back breatheless. He spanked my pussy for me to gasp and his tongue let in. I moaned feeling him devouring my whole mouth.......

He went down kissing my neck unbottoning my shirt hurriedly biting my collarbones ofc leaving his marks. I let out a whimpered when he successfully opened my shirt then pushed my red bra open for my boobs to jiggle. He didn't waste anytime and put his whole warm mouth on my right boob twirling his tongue in circle around my hard nippels. I closed my eyes due to the pleasure and bit my moan in.....

He pinched and pulled my nipples with his teeth for me to wince in pain and look at him. "Don't hide your moans Mommy" he darkly warned me and I gulped down looking at his aura. He again started doing his work on my boobs pulling them biting them licking them making it sore. He went more pulling my black pants I was only left with my panty. He stood up and looked at my body with an unknown gaze. "Mommy your body has so many curves I wanna push my cock in already" he said and groaned stripping naked from his Mammy-Poco-Pants attire......