The WHISPERS✨

My ears are now almost bleeding. Idk what's these sounds coming from? Like everytime I feel like someone is watching and touching me without my consent. I get these goosebumps everytime a cold wind hit my body. Its awkwardly cold in my apartment other that weather outside its freaking summer.....

Sighing I turned off the TV and closed my eyes. Its not like my body is shaking literally my soul is shaking from the unknown coldness. I opened my and made my mind I have to find out what is this no matter what.....

I sat on my bed with that weird board infront of me. My friend gave me this when I told her about the thinga going in my apartment. She gave me this Ouija board-

I arranged everything and turned off the lights

"H-hello" I asked looking around but didn't see the silver tag moving...

"Ummm hi?" I asked again but got no reply. My heart was beating so fast so I thought to give up. I sighed and was about to go out of the bed when I saw the tag moving...

"H-E-L-L-O"

I gulped and sat straight again my heart beating fast. "Hello. Are you here?" I again asked....

"Y-E-S"

"Who are you?" I asked sweat dripping from my forehead....

"V"

"Are you a demon?" I asked again my eyes only fixed to the board...

"N-O"

"Then why are you here? I mean why are you haunting me? Did you live here?"

"Y-E-S"

"But I have been here for 8 years now. I have never felt someone was with me all these years. Then why are you causing your appearance out of nowhere?"

"Y-O-U-K-N-O-W-M-E"

"H-How?" I asked stuttering...

"I-F-U-C-K-I-N-G-L-O-V-E-D-Y-O-U"

"w-what ar-are you saying?" I asked getting from the bed being scared...

"I-W-I-L-L-T-A-K-E-Y-O-U"

After this the whole room started to shake I felt numb it felt more colder now. I quickly broke the board with my hands.....

I sighed but I heard a cute yet dark giggle. I widened my eyes and looked here and there to find no one. My whole body is now sweaty I'm hella nervous I feel like I will pee......

"You lived in my heart

I'm waiting for you

the whispers from far

are coming for you

I'm taking you to meet my love

I'm hating you for taking my love

you wanted to see my dark side

so its coming for you~

Hahahaha"

(These are my lyrics I'm fabulous bitch 💋)

Those whispers and forbidden feelings were now clear for you to hear and those laughs and giggles were so familiar to you but u don't know who. You palmed your ears with ur both hands tears flowing from ur blood shot eyes. You screamed loudly internally begging for it to stop but couldn't say it loud as ur throat felt dry. You fell on ur knees palming ur ears and closing ur eyes tightly but after a while everything went silent. You opened ur eyes to see everything normal but now too odd than before. You saw some letters behind the broken board. You grabbed the board and flipped it backwards to see the rules of this game:

RULES-

1. NEVER PLAY ALONE

2. ALWAYS PUT A SILVER THING BETWEEN THE BOARD WHILE PLAYING

3. DO NOT LET THE BOARD TO COUNT DOWN THROUGH THE NUMBERS

4. NEVER MENTION GOD

5. ALWAYS SAY "GOODBYE"

You gulped when you realise you didn't follow any of them but instead broke the board. Your heart almost jumped out of your body when you heard another deep but dangerous laugh. You widened ur eyes when u realise whose whisper were those......

"T-Taehyung?"............

"The DEVIL is here to take his ANGEL DOLL!"

TO BE CONTINUE......

I'm sorry I was supposed to double update today but my body gave up. I just need some time ughhh I don't even know what I'm saying but I hope you understand. Some of u were requesting for another part of my previous story and I'm confused. If you want me to make another part of any previous story then plzzzz all of you first decide which one should I go with!

VOTE

COMMENT

💜✨

pie pie✨