FluFfy fie Fie pt.02 ✨

"Cheers!" Every royal people gathered around a big table sipping on their expensive wine 🍷. But my mind was still stuck with those moments. His voice, his fragrance, his sinful whispers still ringing in my ears. He was unknown for me but felt very close. Now I'm feeling like I'm about to cry if I don't see him right now...

"Good Evening! Your Majesty" You were in your thoughts but suddenly everyone one expect ur parents got up and bowed to someone behind you. You felt a warm hand brushing against ur back making you shiver. "Good Evening" you again heard the voice you were dying for. "Taehyung! Sit my son" your father said and gestured him to sit down. And you were right he sat beside you pulling your chair more closer to him in front of everyone then acting as if it was nothing. Your parents smiled watching you two well that's how their love story began. Suddenly a man got up from his seat and said, "Please! Welcome the most powerful King of Asia Kim Taehyung" and the everyone started clapping and some even bowed. I was so shocked so he was the most powerful King. I never knew about him but heard about him a lot from my father. "Thanks your Majesty for joining us tonight" that man said and again everyone tosted their drinks......

"Were you thinking about me? My Lady" suddenly he whispered in my ears and I closed my eyes feeling goosebumps around my body. "What made you think so?" I somehow asked him confidently. He looked at my face for few seconds then move and smiled at everyone. I was about to drink my juice when I felt something cold brushing against my thighs. I widened my eyes and looked under the table only to see his cold hands brushing against my thighs. I looked at him but he just only continued to behave normally and kept talking with others....

"Mom-mm-" I gasped when I felt his hands suddenly went in my panties. "Are you okay, Nabi?" My mom asked me and I just replied with a smile. "Can't control?" He again whispered in my ears and started rubbing his hands on my clit. "Hmmmmm so sensitive" he said and rubbed my hole. "P-please ss-stop" I begged him but he just smirked and inserted his two long fingers in without any permission. A tear slipped from my eyes as I was still a virgin and it was burning inside. "Fuck so tight" he almost moaned but kept fingering me. His cold ring was poking my clit making my knees more weak. "Mm-mmmhhmm" I bit my lips trying not to moan out loud while he just kept fingering me hungrily. He curled his fingers making me loose my shits and I started clenching around his fingers. My nails were scratching his arms while he kept fingering me more fastly. "Gonna cum?" He whispered darkly while putting his fingers more deep and ring now harshly pressed on my clit. And I finally came without any warning and my thighs shaking abnormally. But he kept fingering me messily while my juices were all over his hands....

A spoon fell from him more like intentionally so he bend down and went under the table. I could him licking his fingers greedily as if he was hungry for ages. I tried to focus on everything expect what we just did now but he suddenly gave a long lick to my pussy and got up from the table. I was almost at the verge of screaming but I felt him again sitting beside me then inserting my panties inside his pockets with his veiny hands smirking at me....

 I was almost at the verge of screaming but I felt him again sitting beside me then inserting my panties inside his pockets with his veiny hands smirking at me