Mistake

Author POV

" Aahhhhh please , no.... It's hurting, please " She cried out not knowing the reason why he was doing this with her, it's been three hours and he was continuously torturing her by beating her with whip .

" What did i do" She shouted wiggling on the bed and crying non-stop. His eyes turn dark when he hears her yelling at him. He wrapped the whip more dangerously in his hands and crawled to bed between her legs.

" You shouted at me? " He asked holding her injured chin and she cried out because of pain. " Say that bitch " He yelled at her face and tore her top making her eyes widen.

" No, no i am sorry .... Please. Please" She pleaded but it was all inaudible for him, he was in too much rage which made him go blind of her state and begging.

" You bitch, you are my wife, i can do anything with you, fucking whore" He said and slapped her face making her lips bleed. " I am sorry, please" She said again wiggling in the ropes which were not even allowing her to breathe.

" No, sorry darling, punishment time. " He said throwing the whip away and snaked his hand inside her shorts. " Ahhhhhhhhh" She screamed at her highest when he pushed his three fingers inside her whole and with the other hand he started to squeeze her bossoms making her shed tears of pain.

" Noooo... I am sorry.... Sorry" She said but he started to rub her clit harshly making her squeal in pain. " Cry, your cries are my favorite " He said slapped her face again.

" Ahhhhhhhh" She screamed again when he pinched it again with all the force and she Whimpered in pain. " I hate you, slut, you are just here to satisfy my needs " He said gritting his teeth and biting her lips.

" Moan bitch " He said and again inserted his finger inside her but she again just kept on crying. " What's my mistake? " She asked as it's been one month since she got married to him and he was continuously torturing her by beating her, whipping her, having rough sex and rapes her.

All she thought was that when she got married , she will get a family, a husband and then a lots of babies because she never gad anyone by her side,being an orphan made her think this but fate had different plans and now she just became a sex doll for her so-called husband.

Her husband doesn't care about any loyalty, any of her feelings, he just believes in the brutality as if she was here to just get broken by him and now he lost all of his sanity and rationality.

" Your mistake? Bitch you are the mistake" He said unbuckling his belt and her eyes widen looking at his fierce eyes which was directly darted into her. She was still sore from yesterday's torture and she can't bear it again.

" No noo pleased, i can't " She said in a pleading voice but he just smirked and said. " You can , all good sluts say yes to their master don't defy them. " She was about to say something when he harshly inserted his member in her hole making her shattered and screamed.

" What a good husband i am to give you all the pleasure. " He said thrusting hard inside her making her cry loudly. " No.. No.. " She whispered but he was in no mood to stop. " Fucking bitch" He said and choked her making her face red and her hands went all bruised because of harsh ropes on her skin.

" Look at my marks " He said with a devilish grin and bit her neck making her scream again. " I love this voice" He said and continued doing the harsh torment on her.

It was the fourth time she was about to cum and her eyes went all red because of crying and her throat was burning due to dryness. Her vagina was bleeding but he was in no mood to stop. After a last thrust he stopped and saw her with a smirk.

" Lewd bitch " He said getting up from her and went inside the bathroom while she was just laying there with her half open eyes and all paining body, she doesn't even have the energy to move a bit.

He came out of the bathroom and saw ger still laying there lifelessly. He untied her and kicked her out of bed making her fall on the hard floor making her head bruised. He took out the blood stained blanket and threw it on her body.

" GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE"

He said making her flinch and she just slithered towards the door as her legs gave up, she somehow opened the door and sat outside the room, resting her back on the wall.

" What's my mistake? "

.

Author note.

What's up buddies?