Destroyed

Author POV

" Get out " He yelled at the woman who was just fucked by him. She looked at him with wide eyes but he clenched his jaw and said " Get out before i break your legs. " Fear ran down her body as she immediately stood up and went out grabbing her clothes from the floor.

" Wait " He said laying on the bed without any shame as he was naked in front of the two women who were present in the room. He put his arm behind his head and ordered that woman. " Untie her" .

That woman looked at her and bit her lips because what she was guessing was correct. She slowly untied the ropes around her body and looked at him who was laying there with an evil smirk on his disgusting face.

" Good, now get out after closing the door " He said and she immediately ran out of the room because she doesn't want to be prey again to his anger. She closed the door which got automatically locked.

As she went out, he looked at the petite figure of a girl who was sitting there with tears on her face, her life was stuck in her throat because she was unable to form any words. Her shallow breaths can be heard in that silent room until he speaks.

" Come here, dear wife" He said in seductive voice, she felt fear engulfed her and she shook her head in no as she understood what he wants to do. " I said come here" He again ordered her but in calm voice.

" N.. No" She stuttered and ran towards the door. She tried to open it but failed. She kept on trying until she heard him again. " You can't open it, better save your energy for me" He said sitting up on the bed.

" Leave me, please" She said holding the door knob. She was trying continuously but it was not getting opened. Panic started to fill in her veins, she just wanted to run away from that man who was making her life and death difficult.

" If i have to stood up, you are going to regret"

He growled in a dangerous voice, her body shivered but she didn't stop, kept on trying to open and smack the door. Her tears were continuously flowing from her eyes making her vision blurry.

He sighed and got up, protruding his jaw and gripped her elbow harshly making her face him. A scream left her mouth when he touched her, she gulped and more tears started to fall from her eyes.

" Please, leave me, i will never ever show you my face, please" She begged, joining her hand in front of the cruel man but his face was still. He clutched her jaw tightly and smacked her head on the door, a painful sequel left her mouth feeling the pain on the back of her head.

" Didn't i warn you? " He asked and again smacked her head on the door, " Didn't i? " He asked and kept on smacking her head multiple times. Her half head became numb of pain while her whole body was shivering.

" Let's complete our first night" He said gripping her nape and pulled her towards the bed. She fell on the bed harshly as he yanked her over it. " I am sorry, please" She was unaware why she was apologizing but right now she was just trying to save her.

" Shut the fuck up, open your mouth when i tell you to" He said climbing on the bed while she backed off. " Noo, please" She said when he held her ankle and pulled her, laying down on the bed.

He held the hem of her dress and torn it off mercilessly, making her whimper echoed. Her face became pale and eyes closed tightly when he removed the last piece of clothes from her body.

" You can't, you can't... " She whimpered removing his hand from her body as it was making her feel disgust. " Please, please leave me, leav..... " Her words halted when he slapped her right across on her face.

" I was thinking of going easy on you but you being a bitch, i need to take you roughly now" He whispered holding her face in his tight grip. Her cheek stinged up feeling the brutal pain given by him.

" Now, just stay silent " He growled tearing her under garments. " What a beautiful wife i have " He said with a filthy smirk on his face, his eyes were holding the lust, there was no mercy inside him to treat her well.

She felt sorrow watching his muddy eyes on her body, in anticipation she immediately curled into a ball to hide herself from the monster in front of her.

" I am hoping, you are not shy to your husband " He yanked her shoulder making her lay on her back. Now she fear started to took over again when she felt his lower body leaning closer to her lower part.

" No" She yelled and pushed his chest away but he held her hand and tied it with her bra. " Don't ever push me again, ok? " He slammed his lips on her making her feel trash of all the world.

" Please, don't ruin me, please " She tried one last time but in her answer he just smirked mischievously and slammed himself inside her, ruining the every bit of her sanity.

She screamed in pain when her virginity was torn apart, she had so many dreams of having this moment with someone she loves and someone who would care for her , who would be gentle with her, who will make love with her.

But everything got ruined

" Fuck, so tight " He whispered closing his eyes and throwing his head back. Whereas she was just crying loudly being raped by the person she expected love and care.

He didn't wait for a second and started thrusting inside her making her whimper and scream, her genital started to bleed and her body felt the endless pain. She was just praying to god this horrible night pass soon .

" You were a virgin, i got lucky then" He said bitting her nipples harshly, she tried to push him away but this time he tied it with the headboard making her wrist bruised. " Bitch" He Murmured.

After few thrust he came inside her. Her body got totally numbed till that time, her eyes were blurry and half closed ready to pass out when he slapped her again making her eyes widen.

" Don't sleep, slut, i am not done" He said and flipped her on stomach. A sequel left her mouth when her shoulders twisted but he was unfazed of her any pain.

He held her hips up and ruined her again by pushing him inside her in one go, she screamed against thr pillow, her shoulders were ready to break as his fast pace was making her body pain so much..

" Where were you till now, oh god" He groaned and kept on slamming inside her until she passed out of pain. Not knowing how many times that night he played with her petite body in the most brutal way for Any human.

And that's how she was welcomed in that house after her marriage.

Marrying a sadist, cost her only pain and tears.

She was ruined,her first sex,her virginity was destroyed , by him like she was no human.

Flashback end.

.

Author note

Sorry to keep you all wait,

I hope you like this part.

Next part after few days

Good day❤