Feeling less

Author POV

" You fucking bitch"

His yelled as the cold coffee fell on his pants making him stood up from the chair while other panel members were looking at the man who just cursed the assistant of company, he came to tie up with.

The face of assistant went pale and body got stiffened in position when she heard , one of biggest company CEO of Korea shouted and called her with such worse word.

" It doesn't suit Mr. Hwan Daehyun to insult my assistant like that"

Suddenly a voice echoed in the meeting room, making the raged man look at the owner of the company entering in black tuxedo, hair tied in bun, with clenching and unclenching jaw , glaring at the  pissed person .

His siren eyes, stern body and cold face were emitting the aura that can burn the whole world just by his gaze, he slightly looked at his assistant who was standing there like a statue with head hung low and quivering leg.

" Does it suit Mr. Jeon Jungkook to take side of a contemptible , naive girl, who don't even know how to serve the boss"

Daehyun spat, gritting his teeth, eyeing his assistant from head to toe with his disgusting eyes. He averted his gaze at the man, who was already settled on the chairman's seat with leg crossed.

" First of all, you are not her boss, second she is not here to serve coffees, it was her courtesy to attend your demand , so don't need to insult my staff like that"

Jungkook calmly spoke but daehyun chuckled at his words, making the other staff members who were standing perplexed. That assistant looked at jungkook with her soft eyes as he took her side even though she holds not a big position in the company.

" Not to serve me? She is a servant for all.  Or  what woman are born for? To serve, to sustain and to satisfy. And if she can't do these things in proper way, what kind of woman she is? Bloody useless. "

Daehyun word's were  filthiest, everyone was shocked how he was at this position with such sadistic mentality, they were all pitying the wife of his.

Jungkook, listened to him with his straight face and got up from the chair, walking towards the man who was about to sit proudly after degrading a whole gender.

Daehyun smirked and bend to sit but in a blink of eyes, he was laying on floor while everyone tried to surpass the laugh because their boss was the one who kicked the chair making him fall badly on hard, cold floor.

His elbow hit the ground making him groan in pain, but his patience left watching everyone laughing silently and no one helping him, his blood boiled even more when he saw female staff members were smiling at his condition.

He tried to got up but jungkook pushed him back and knelt to his level.

" Don't exhaust yourself Mr. Hwan, we are here to help you"

He raised his hand asking for support but jungkook backed off thinking something and stood straight,

" Why don't you ask help from the woman you insulted? "

Jungkook spoke making him raged as it was beyond his limit to take help from a woman, who are weak and pathetic in his perspective.